I Want A New Fish/fishes Haha Suggestions

1. Mealor

Mealor Valued Member Member

I want a new fish but want some suggestions il. Let u no what I have and then see what to u think I should go for
    I have a 240 litre tank with the following
    1 opaline gourami
    2 angels
    1 Ruby shark
    10 neons
    4 cory
    4 swords
    2 adult molly
    4 realy small molly which I bread
    5 danios
    4 platys
    And a 54 litre with
    A breeding pair of kribensis
    19 out the woods fry to go to the lfs in a few weeks :)
    Any suggestions welcome haters on my current stocking I do not appreciate as my tanks a happy place and had been for a very long time :)

2. berri

berri New Member Member

I want a new fish too, but my shark, I do not think would like it. She has had that 60 gallon tank all to herself from the beginning and I do not think she will share now. I wanted some cory fish and maybe a gourmi. But you not ask what I wanted, so I not sure what to put with your fish. Maybe one of those rubber nose pleco fish or a dwarf blue gourmi.

3. OP
    OP
    Mealor

Well the gourami should be OK cuz it's a top tank fish and the sharks are usually bottom dwellers but ur right I have always added aggressive fish to a comunity as they don't go in there thinking its all there's but the other way rounds been a problem for me before but u should be OK depending on what hight ur tank is

4. finnipper59

finnipper59 Well Known Member Member

Your current 240 litre tank translates into 63 US gallons and at this point, it seems that you have a full enough tank already.

5. Discus-Tang

Discus-Tang Well Known Member Member

I would add two more cories and 1 more danio to keep them happy.

You are overstocked so make sure to change 50% of the water twice a week :)

6. OP
    OP
    Mealor

I do 50% every 2 weeks and aw advisor says I am almost fully stocked I was thinking 2 more corys tbh

7. Discus-Tang

Discus-Tang Well Known Member Member

Aqadvisor often isn't correct. I think this is the case here because that is a lot of fish.

You may be able to get away with one 70% water change a week, though to 50% would be better.

8. OP
    OP
    Mealor

I do 50% every 2 weeks and I Dot get any problems although I am thinking about a bigger tank cuz the angels are getting really big now