I wana go here

dahly

Reaction score
I one in Mason, OH is 5 minutes from my house. It's my favorite lfs, and I have 3 lfs' even closer. They have a great selection of fish and a very knowledgable staff. The store is HUGH and a lot of fun to walk through. These are the guy's who told me my "tanks are already fully stock," and refused to sell me more fish. A month later, during a sale/promotion they gave me a free 10 gallon to help "prime the pump" again.

OP
atmmachine816

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
How did you end up getting a 10 gallon tank, like how did you start a discussion to give you one. I'd love a different 10 gallon tank than the one I have right now since it has los of scratches on it.

Austin

fish_r_friend

Well Known
Reaction score
atm it is awsome there they have more fish in healty tanks(freash and saltwater) than any place I have ever been in they even had a zebra pleco for $69.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tons of other fish! its the coolest LFS I have been too.

fish_r_friend

Well Known
Reaction score
the only plecos I saw were commons,zebra and 2 others that I forget the name of but I was only there for about 10 min and they had to manny tanks to look at. but I don't live near the store in cleveland the one I went to was in columbus so things might change from store to store. the only thing I got was a sponge filter(b/c petsmart didn't) and they have tons of things but I'm not sure about a pleco under $5 they just got new shipment of fish so the prices weren't updated. and they have show tanks that the fish aren't for sale in so becareful when you look for your pleco.they also have a huge plant selection

chris02_84

Reaction score
fish_r_friend said:
atm it is awsome there they have more fish in healty tanks(freash and saltwater) than any place I have ever been in they even had a zebra pleco for $69.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tons of other fish! its the coolest LFS I have been too.

thee liveaquaria had one for $250.00 that's nuts

OP
atmmachine816

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They didn't have a discount section at the one by me but everything thing was WAY OVERPRICED. Guppies were around 5$ a piece and all there supplies were sooooo expensive too. I only bought a bn pleco there because I could'nt find it anywhere's else. They had ton's of display tanks though, two sw, two goldfish, pirahana tank, planted tank, couple cichlid tanks, rtc and shovelnose tank, fw stingray tank, and a couple more sw and fw tanks. They had a ton of common plecos in the display tanks too.

Austin

New Threads