I wana go here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atmmachine816, Mar 26, 2006.

1. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

I'm trying to convince my parents to take me. Looks really cool

Austin

2. dahlyValued MemberMember

I one in Mason, OH is 5 minutes from my house. It's my favorite lfs, and I have 3 lfs' even closer. They have a great selection of fish and a very knowledgable staff. The store is HUGH and a lot of fun to walk through. These are the guy's who told me my "tanks are already fully stock," and refused to sell me more fish. A month later, during a sale/promotion they gave me a free 10 gallon to help "prime the pump" again. ;)

3. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

How did you end up getting a 10 gallon tank, like how did you start a discussion to give you one. I'd love a different 10 gallon tank than the one I have right now since it has los of scratches on it.

Austin

4. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

sweet theirs one close to me ;D

5. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

That's cool I'm going to visit mine Mon. with my aunt.

6. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

im goin to mine on thurs.

7. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

atm it is awsome there they have more fish in healty tanks(freash and saltwater) than any place i have ever been in they even had a zebra pleco for $69.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and tons of other fish! its the coolest LFS i have been too. :D

8. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

I hope the have a bristlenose or a buttefly pleco because I'm getting a pleco if they have a small enough one.

9. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

just my advise bring cash they had tons of plecos

10. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

GOOD!!

11. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

oh and they have a discount fish section witch are priced form$0.48-0.98

12. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Do they have plecos in there, and are the plecos reasonably priced like under 5.00$?

13. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

the only plecos i saw were commons,zebra and 2 others that i forget the name of but i was only there for about 10 min and they had to manny tanks to look at. but i dont live near the store in cleveland the one i went to was in columbus so things might change from store to store. the only thing i got was a sponge filter(b/c petsmart didn't) and they have tons of things but im not sure about a pleco under $5 they just got new shipment of fish so the prices weren't updated. and they have show tanks that the fish aren't for sale in so becareful when you look for your pleco.they also have a huge plant selection

14. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

thee liveaquaria.com had one for $250.00 that's nuts

15. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

that is an awesome price! Not liveaquaria, lol, but the other place....

16. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

if i had the monny it would be in my tank that price is so good

17. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

They didn't have a discount section at the one by me but everything thing was WAY OVERPRICED. Guppies were around 5$ a piece and all there supplies were sooooo expensive too. I only bought a bn pleco there because I could'nt find it anywhere's else. They had ton's of display tanks though, two sw, two goldfish, pirhana tank, planted tank, couple cichlid tanks, rtc and shovelnose tank, fw stingray tank, and a couple more sw and fw tanks. They had a ton of common plecos in the display tanks too.

Austin

18. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

it just depends were you are probly

19. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Yup, never will buy anything there since there so expensive though, except fish I can't find anywheres else.

20. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

they are the only place i can find drift wood and sponge filters so ill be going there more than other stores besides petsmart b/c they have good prices

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice