I thought Mr. Magoo Died

genie

I thought Mr. Magoo had died, I went to scoop him out and he swam off, but now I can't seem to find him. He is in hiding, but the other two cories are out and playing. The cories are the only ones left in the tank-- all of the tetras died. I wish now that I had chosen to cycle without fish. I guess you live and learn.

COBettaCouple

I'm sorry it's been so trying. if only corys weren't so sensitive to water conditions. I hope you find Mr. Magoo, that he's ok and you can successfully treat him in a q tank.

genie

FLBettaCouple said:
I'm sorry it's been so trying.  if only corys weren't so sensitive to water conditions.   I hope you find Mr. Magoo, that he's ok and you can successfully treat him in a q tank.
Well-- still nowhere to be found. I have moved things around-- no sign of him, so either he burried himself, or he is just a really good hider.

COBettaCouple

Genie said:
Well-- still nowhere to be found. I have moved things around-- no sign of him, so either he burried himself, or he is just a really good hider.
sounds like he might make you take everyone & everything out to find him.. I hope he shows himself soon and looks better when he does.

Luniyn

Wish you luck on finding him safe and sound!

genie

Well so sad to report that all my fishies met with the big catfish in the sky-- now I will finish my cycle without them. :'( I feel bad for putting them through all of this.

COBettaCouple

i'm sorry to hear that.

Fish Kid

:'( tat sucks but maybe one of the other corys ate the sick looking one to take him out of his misery. I don't no just an idea.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom