I thought I should share this. Lehigh Valley Aquarium Society Swap Meet

DarylB

Hey everyone! I was searching through Craigslist for deals and I came across this add that I wanted to share. I am new to the hobby and have never been to anything like this so I hope to attend. Just thought I’d share with everyone. I am not affiliated with this and sincerely apologize if I’m breaking any rules by posting!

Attachments

• D3546503-D283-418E-93EC-228AD74A888D.png
    D3546503-D283-418E-93EC-228AD74A888D.png
    525 KB · Views: 25

BigManAquatics

In PA eh? Good looking out, someone here may be interested!! Too far for me to travel to anyrhing not named Aquashella, but we do have swap meets here as well in my state every soring and fall, put on by the 1 aquarium club in the state that i can find.

DarylB

In PA eh? Good looking out, someone here may be interested!! Too far for me to travel to anyrhing not named Aquashella, but we do have swap meets here as well in my state every soring and fall, put on by the 1 aquarium club in the state that i can find.
Have you been to aquashella before? I didn’t know it existed until a few days ago when I started noticing it being mentioned on some of the YouTube channels I subscribe to. I think it’s in Texas this year. My b-day is in September so I told my girl it’d be a nice early present seriously considering attending… anyone know if it’s worth the trip to travel over halfway across the country?

BigManAquatics

Have you been to aquashella before? I didn’t know it existed until a few days ago when I started noticing it being mentioned on some of the YouTube channels I subscribe to. I think it’s in Texas this year. My b-day is in September so I told my girl it’d be a nice early present seriously considering attending… anyone know if it’s worth the trip to travel over halfway across the country?
Last year they had 3 Aquashellas, one in Florida, one in Chicago, one in Texas. Think they already did Florida this year as well. So might want to look at that possibly, Chicago way closer to you lol

DarylB

Last year they had 3 Aquashellas, one in Florida, one in Chicago, one in Texas. Think they already did Florida this year as well. So might want to look at that possibly, Chicago way closer to you lol
Im glad you brought this up. I just assumed this was a one time annual event. Chicago is much much closer. Def going to look into that. Thanks!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Goodbye
Replies
Views
ruud
Replies
Views
CHoffman
Replies
Views