I think whoever controlls the weather went to Arkansas schools

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gouramiguy17, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Gouramiguy17

Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Ok Friday was 70 and everyone was running around in shorts. The next day it was 30 and raining. Sunday it was snowing and 28(8-9in of snow). Monday it was 60. I wonder what today will be like lol

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

It's cloudy and cool here. You can keep the snow though :)
    Carol

3. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

lol...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for summer!!!!!!

4. Goldwing_Don

Goldwing_Don Well Known Member Member

you people are so funny ..living in the south and talking about winter.....lol

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

:) I grew up in Chicago and got married three days after the biggest snowstorm chicago had had in 25yrs(1967) so I know what winter is :) and do truly appreciate our southern weather :) It's just not handled very well by road crews or anybody else.
    Carol

6. AwNuts

AwNuts Valued Member Member

lol the weather has been the same in my end. One day sunny and really warm, the next day cloudy and a sprinkle and the next day lots of snow and the next day really warm and sunny.

can't wait for summer so i could wear shorts and enjoy the nice summer breeze :)

7. OP
    OP
    Gouramiguy17

Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

The good news is I made 20 dollars shoveling driveways with my friend Sunday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice