I think my tank is done! Til it bores me!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TedsTank, Mar 18, 2010.

1. TedsTankWell Known MemberMember

Done!!! yippee!!
    12 Rainbow tetras, 14 Cardinal tetras, 6 Pristella tetras, 6 Neon tetras and one poor cory....I think I'll sqeeze in a couple 'a few more.

The new Poret Filter is working wonderfully...after it kicked off an Alge problem...but what the heck, it looks natural.

YES, THERE WIILL BE PIC'S...one of these days.

Note: the Cardinals by far, out shine the neons!!!

The 2 pairs of Betta Channoides are happy and starting to color up a bit (they are young). YES THERE WILL BE PIC'S...one of these days.

Now what?? I'm broke!!!

2. I don't think they are ever really done.......:;dk

3. TedsTankWell Known MemberMember

lol...an ever changing masterpiece???

4. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Can't wait for pics (hopefully before you change it again:;tea)

5. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Woohoo! I love it when you finally get a tank settled :p

6. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello Ted!

I hope you and yours are all doing well. Wriggley says "hello" to his family members there :) Glad to hear that you have the tank settled. I'm sorry did I miss the :camera: thread? (searching frantically) lol

Have a good day Ted!
    Ken:animal0028:

7. TedsTankWell Known MemberMember

Hi ya aquarist and good morning!!!
    Well I think it's done...lol Got some fantastic cardinals from Amazonbasement and they are simply amazing..I'm really considering getting 12 more...lol
    The Poret Filter has also been wonderful. It's pumping 475 an hour, pulling thru the foam.
    The tank has never been clearer and finally have found a match for my water diffusers!! Will have to double up on them...current is a bit much for the smaller tetras. Need to come up with multple water outlets from the filter and spread out the pressure a bit more!

8. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

Nice stock list! :happy0034: Can't wait for the pics either!

I SO agree! haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice