I think I've fixed it :)

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I believe my divider dilemma is solved.
I discovered that the divider I'd made for my minibow was very very tight, unlike the ones in the 10g. So, I divided my 5g minibow, moved the bettas over there, then moved the guppies and the snails over to the 10g.
My brother had noticed that the cories didn't look very happy living with Winter. I think it's so sweet how he loves those guys. He said that they would just go sit down and make a frowny face . So I moved out the bettas and brought the guppies instead, and so they were happy again. It's good to see them doing their 'happy dance' again ;D
Volta and Winter are doing well, staying on their own sides.
And Ambellina is as good as ever in her little section of the 10g

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yeah, for a while there it was like Volta and Winter had moved in together
I'm just glad no one got hurt through the whole ordeal.

bettafish2816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
lol, volta probably would have torn little winter to shreds!!!

yeah, it's always a bit nerve-wracking for me trying to move fish, i'm seriously considering super feeding my bettas for the next two weeks (kind of like conditioning for breeding) so that they dont have to be moved over spring break, but i can't decide if it's too long or not . i'd be able to feed them saturday morning and then would be back the following sunday afternoon for a water change and feeding.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
;D Glad to hear there won't be any more visits. lol

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think you'd be fine agabr. I've left my fish behind with no problems for a week. (Make sure that everything is in good working order and do a BIG water change before you go.) I'm sure that for most of our babies not eating for a week won't hurt them. They'll pout when you come back but that should be it.

bettafish2816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I think you'd be fine agabr. I've left my fish behind with no problems for a week. (Make sure that everything is in good working order and do a BIG water change before you go.) I'm sure that for most of our babies not eating for a week won't hurt them. They'll pout when you come back but that should be it.
Thanks Red

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom