I think it's funny!

Paigee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I just got 2 endlers livebearers today, a male and a female. I'm watching them in their Q tank, and it's pretty funny...

The female really likes the algae that is growing on the plastic plants, and all the male wants to do is try to eat the poop hanging off of her He's chasing her around for it

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That's not what he's after and that's not why he's chasing her

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Careful Jaysee....you don't want to end up in a birds and the bees explanation lol.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Paigee,

There is a good possibility that the male is chasing the female for spawning purposes. Best of luck for some fry

Ken

Paigee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Haha I'm pretty sure the female was pregnant when I bought her... She's pretty fat and I think I can see her gravid spot

I was kinda thinking that's why he was chasing her too though... Now my suspicions have been confirmed!

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Paigee said:
Haha I'm pretty sure the female was pregnant when I bought her... She's pretty fat and I think I can see her gravid spot

I was kinda thinking that's why he was chasing her too though... Now my suspicions have been confirmed!
His pressures are an attempt to get her to drop so he can spawn with her as soon as she's done.

shaid

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
hahahah
I agree with you it,s really funny

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads