I think I'm the only one

ricmcc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If it helps at all, I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one here from Pluto, an ex-planet,-----rick

_Fried_Bettas_

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I am fairly certain that there are several people actively posting on here within a short drive from here.

Tonia

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I am positive I am the only one posting from my house.. unless the dogs, cats or fish hop on my account when I'm not looking

_Fried_Bettas_

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
shayla1 said:
I am positive I am the only one posting from my house.. unless the dogs, cats or fish hop on my account when I'm not looking
Get one of those waterproof cases for your smartphone and toss it in the tank, see if the fish can figure out how to use it.

ravenlady13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LetDiceFly said:
Get one of those waterproof cases for your smartphone and toss it in the tank, see if the fish can figure out how to use it.
With my one cat, you never know.... he already knows how to turn on the tv by stepping on the remote.

_Fried_Bettas_

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ravenlady13 said:
With my one cat, you never know.... he already knows how to turn on the tv by stepping on the remote.
I used to have a bunch of those lights that you touch to turn them on in my living room. The cat I had then would turn them on all the time, but not turn them off. I would come home from work and every light was on. And I thought cats like to see in the dark.

westieowner

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sarcasm Included said:
I'm fairly certain that I am the only one posting from my house. Though i could be wrong.
Heheheh... *leaves your house* :;sonar

I'm positive I'm not the only person from my area on here.

Edmund

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Quinn_Lamb98 said:
fairy certain i'm the only member from Manitoba that posts somewhat actively on here.
'Cause all of Canada would make it too easy to find another Canadian, right? Hehe. I am from nowhere too uncommonly seen online, being in Ottawa.

My girlfriend would be a Utah user but I haven't convinced her to sign up here OR get fish. ...probably because she has her hands full with bees. Folks keep other animals and chat about them here, do bees count? Utah bees?? I need to go to bed, I'm getting silly.

ravenlady13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Edmund said:
'Cause all of Canada would make it too easy to find another Canadian, right? Hehe. I am from nowhere too uncommonly seen online, being in Ottawa.

My girlfriend would be a Utah user but I haven't convinced her to sign up here OR get fish. ...probably because she has her hands full with bees. Folks keep other animals and chat about them here, do bees count? Utah bees?? I need to go to bed, I'm getting silly.
I've heard keeping bees can be a fascinating hobby. The closest I've come is wasps that build a nest in our grill every year lol but it's interesting to watch the progress. Unfortunately, wasps don't make honey.....

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom