I think I finally got one!

chickadee
Well I have never had a decent photo of Diablo but the one of his advertisement in aquabid. So I tried to take the camera a play with it today and while I had some other things going on that kind of keep me from doing much else I played with getting a good picture of him. I got these and they are better. The one at the top is much better but he looks pale, I left the two blurrier ones in to show his "true colors". Otherwise here is my boy now that he has been home for a while.

Rose

I got some of Marty but he REFUSED to hold still so he was a fluff ball in all of them.

Martinismommy
Those are great shots Rose! He is such a handsome boy....Where did you buy him? I love his fin type...

MissMTS
What a looker!!!! He looks healthy and seems to be very happy He is gorgeous. I am glad that you are enjoying him so much. He could not ask for a better mommy!

chickadee
He is a Rosetail and I thought he was going to be a straight Halfmoon when I got him but he has ruffled up since being here. I got him from a vendor named Chaba on Aquabid and it was funny I turned down a female that matched him as they wanted a fortune for the female but he was very reasonable. He and MartyIII came in the same shipment from Thailand but from different vendors and it took me weeks to get them as I just missed the last shipment time. I have had them for a couple of months I think and they are changing SO much.

Diablo was advertised as a Pink Flower Halfmoon but ended up with a Rosetail finnage instead. Has not upset me a bit.

Rose

Shawnie
wow he is so handsome!! if your anything like me, you take about 100 pics and maybe if your lucky u get one good one LOL ...doggone fishies...

Angela_96
hes a beautiful betta!!

Allie
I love his color.
Martinsmommy: aquabid is calling you

angelfish220
I've been looking at aquabid betta for a while, but the shipping dosent go over well with me.

He is SO PRETTY!!! drool

Martinismommy
I love his color.
Martinsmommy: aquabid is calling you

STOP it Allie! lol

Shawnie
Go Allie Go Allie!

Lucy
Rose, He is gorgeous, I love the white trim he has.

Drea
What a wonderful betta you've been blessed with, Rose I am very happy for you both....

COBettaCouple
Wow! He's gotten more handsome than his aquabid pics.

joycey1221
that is an amazing betta. congrats with him!

chickadee
He is such a baby. He is a real Mommy's baby for sure and he comes right to the front of the tank whenever I come to the room. It is a shame that he is in the dining room yet and doesn't see much traffic. I am considering moving him to the den and taking Ariel to the bedroom tank when I get it rearranged. Ariel is the only one I have who has lived in the bedroom tank before and he is stronger and better able to handle the larger filter. He also is very good at entertaining himself and does not need to be entertained all the time where Qwin and Marty get bored easily and I want Diablo to have more contact with me. Also Ariel will get along better with the larger number of fish in the 25 gallon tank than Diablo who has never been with another fish ever.

I really should change his name as he is not "devilish" at all.

Rose

COBettaCouple
Aww.. love the mama's boys.. like Mickey and Rocky.

He is such a baby. He is a real Mommy's baby for sure and he comes right to the front of the tank whenever I come to the room. It is a shame that he is in the dining room yet and doesn't see much traffic. I am considering moving him to the den and taking Ariel to the bedroom tank when I get it rearranged. Ariel is the only one I have who has lived in the bedroom tank before and he is stronger and better able to handle the larger filter. He also is very good at entertaining himself and does not need to be entertained all the time where Qwin and Marty get bored easily and I want Diablo to have more contact with me. Also Ariel will get along better with the larger number of fish in the 25 gallon tank than Diablo who has never been with another fish ever.

I really should change his name as he is not "devilish" at all.

Rose

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
CMB
Replies
Views
Tazmiche
Replies
Views
NBettas83
  • Question
15 Gallon Tank Should I try betta again?
Replies
Views
bermese2002
Replies
Views
megans18
Top Bottom