I Think I Failed I Drawing A New Monster Lol

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
yeah, so one of you (or two can’t remember) gave me the idea to add a new monster, a fish, into a book I’m writing. The fish is called Sanity, you don’t want it to get out otherwise you go insane. But uh ya I totally dialed at drawing it lol. I just couldn’t figure out how to make it look aggressive. The tank folds inwards so it can’t jump out and the lightly shaded area is water, barely enough to fill the tank. But ya I definitely failed at that lol. Just Incase anyone wants to see it
Oh btw the black bars r chains

corywand

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Maybe make it thicker-bodied? Might help make it look less adorable. (Also, as a completely unbiased observer, connected in no way to this idea, I must say that the giant fish monster idea is a good one.)

Natalya

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I think your drawing is pretty awesome. Maybe just change the eyes a bit to make it look more crazy. I don't know how, perhaps wider and closer to the jaw and smaller?

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Maybe make it thicker-bodied? Might help make it look less adorable. (Also, as a completely unbiased observer, connected in no way to this idea, I must say that the giant fish monster idea is a good one.)
I think your drawing is pretty awesome. Maybe just change the eyes a bit to make it look more crazy. I don't know how, perhaps wider and closer to the jaw and smaller?
Those r actually excellent suggestions. I’ll fix it tomorrow, to exhausted right now

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom