- Reaction score
I have a 125 gallon. saltwater tank,with a bio-ball filter.It has a cloth in it to filter out the big stuff in the water. My girlfriend was trying to be helpfull and washed the cloth in bleach water,but she didn't rinse it out very good befor she put it back in. now my fish seem to be dying. they won't eat and there breathing is labored. I have a lionfish(about 11 inches long), A striped grouper(8 inches long) and a spotted grouper(9 inches long). Is there any way I can nutralize the bleach in the tank. I did a 30% water change imeadiatly but didn't seem to help much. HELP PLEASE ANYONE! I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE MY FISH! I WOULD RATHER GIVE UP THE GIRLFRIEND!!! PLEASE PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS.