I started a YouTube channel here's my first video

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Member
Messages
15,456
Reaction score
16,964
Location
pa usa
Experience
More than 10 years
Did you remember to add a link back to here.

5. Outbound links that add to the discussion or help in some way are allowed. However, this does not mean that webmasters for other sites can use this forum to create links to their sites solely for the purpose of creating links. No self promoting. FishLore is not the place for you to gain hits, views or likes. Also, don't post s, links to sites and videos (like youtube) showing animal cruelty. Report these videos/sites to the website owner or proper authorities. Nor is this type of discussion allowed. A few external links will be converted to "google" or blanks, in which case that means that the forum will not allow that link to be posted. There are a few external sites (3) that we do not allow links to due to prior issues with them. Do not circumvent the system by trying to post these types of links, they are blocked for a reason.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #3
OP
Z

Zachsnanotanks

Active Member
Member
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
david1978 said:
Did you remember to add a link back to here.

5. Outbound links that add to the discussion or help in some way are allowed. However, this does not mean that webmasters for other sites can use this forum to create links to their sites solely for the purpose of creating links. No self promoting. FishLore is not the place for you to gain hits, views or likes. Also, don't post s, links to sites and videos (like youtube) showing animal cruelty. Report these videos/sites to the website owner or proper authorities. Nor is this type of discussion allowed. A few external links will be converted to "google" or blanks, in which case that means that the forum will not allow that link to be posted. There are a few external sites (3) that we do not allow links to due to prior issues with them. Do not circumvent the system by trying to post these types of links, they are blocked for a reason.
Many people enjoy looking at my tanks on the forum I'm just sharing a video clip of my tank via YouTube under the videos section I don't see an issue here if the admins wish to take this down by all means report my thread.
 

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Member
Messages
15,456
Reaction score
16,964
Location
pa usa
Experience
More than 10 years
Pfft I won't report you. The link back just helps the forum to get more users. Kind of I scratch your back you scratch mine type thing.
 

Lchi87

Moderator
Moderator
Member
Messages
6,447
Reaction score
10,593
Location
Central NJ
Experience
5 to 10 years
Zachsnanotanks said:
Many people enjoy looking at my tanks on the forum I'm just sharing a video clip of my tank via YouTube under the videos section I don't see an issue here if the admins wish to take this down by all means report my thread.
HI there! The video is awesome :) We do require a link back to the forum; if you have any questions, feel free to message me or any of the mods.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #6
OP
Z

Zachsnanotanks

Active Member
Member
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
david1978 said:
Pfft I won't report you. The link back just helps the forum to more users. Kind of I scratch your back you scratch mine type thing.
The link back what do you mean?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #7
OP
Z

Zachsnanotanks

Active Member
Member
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
Lchi87 said:
HI there! The video is awesome :) We do require a link back to the forum; if you have any questions, feel free to message me or any of the mods.
Ohhhhh I see like you want me to link the forum on the video! I got it of course no problem
 

Lchi87

Moderator
Moderator
Member
Messages
6,447
Reaction score
10,593
Location
Central NJ
Experience
5 to 10 years
Zachsnanotanks said:
Ohhhhh I see like you want me to link the forum on the video! I got it of course no problem
on the the video, on your bio page, either works! We just want to make sure we're being fair ;) Thanks so much!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #9
OP
Z

Zachsnanotanks

Active Member
Member
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
Sorry about the confusion I hope you enjoyed the clip
 

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Member
Messages
15,456
Reaction score
16,964
Location
pa usa
Experience
More than 10 years
I enjoyed it. The mods are pretty forgiving.
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
254
Guests online
3,239
Total visitors
3,493

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom