I should do a water change today but...

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm too busy smoking 7 racks of ribs! What is everyone else up to on this lovely Sunday?

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
drool We're coming to your house. lol

AlyeskaGirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Besides being on FL....lol.....i'm watching "How the Earth Changed History".

Kupcake

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Watching the Philadelphia Sillies try and pull out a win.

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Lucy said:
drool We're coming to your house. lol
My mom owns a carehome where about 7 elderly or mentally challenged residents live and are cared for and I'm this month's "guest chef", there will be like 15 people including residents, employees, and family, so i don't think there will be much extar

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Aww, that sounds great!

BrandiC

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Doing water changes :] On fishlore, and about to go play football. Its beautiful outside!

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Jaysee said:
Watching the Philadelphia Sillies try and pull out a win.
Phillies won 11-2. It was a nail biter to the end.

Borisbbadd

Did my water changes..........

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm done smoking my ribs. Home made rub, home made bbq sauce, slow smoked babyback ribs, dinner is going to be amazing! It only took 1.5 bags of charcoal, a bag of hickory chunks, and 6 hours!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm chillin' with the kids, writing some, playing around on FL a bit. Mostly, though, I'm instant messaging.

Maybe going to try out Runescape.

And although I'm vegetarian, I bet those ribs smell de-lish.

Slug

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What am I doing? Coming to your house Monmouth for dinner!

I'm painting some tanks, setting up a couple more breeder tanks, and tinkering about.

platy ben

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have been visiting my dad, had a swim in his pool Then went over my girlfriends house for a while

Meenu , WOO Runescape Add mei f you like (plum boy888) pretty stupid name but I made it like 6 years ago I'm good and can help you out Just send me a message saying its you

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Glad everyone was having good, productive days! The ribs were a hit! They smelled and tasted great! I even managed to squeeze in one of my water changes thanks to my python, man I love that thing! Did my 55 gallon, cause it needed it the most. Tomorrow the 10 gallon and the Betta tank (no python in that one lol) get their water changes!

Kupcake

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I squeezed in a trip to the dog beach with hubby and our three dogs, it was alot of fun! And then we watched the new episode of True Blood this evening! I love that show!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
platy ben said:
I have been visiting my dad, had a swim in his pool Then went over my girlfriends house for a while

Meenu , WOO Runescape Add mei f you like (plum boy888) pretty stupid name but I made it like 6 years ago I'm good and can help you out Just send me a message saying its you
I stopped in the tutorial. Some guy kept telling me to get meat from his bag, and I couldn't find where it was. So for yesterday, at least, I gave up.

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Borisbbadd said:
Did my water changes..........
+1

I mean, I like ribs and all, but I can't see how ribs won out over water changes.....

mosin360

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I done the grill thing and it wasnt for me. Now I got a slow cooker and I be hooked. And thanks to it, I was able to get both my water changes done with the Python. I agree, the thing is most lovable. Didn't think the fish liked hearing me cuss and sweat with a bucket.

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
mosin360 said:
I done the grill thing and it wasnt for me. Now I got a slow cooker and I be hooked. And thanks to it, I was able to get both my water changes done with the Python. I agree, the thing is most lovable. Didn't think the fish liked hearing me cuss and sweat with a bucket.
My grill is amazing, it works as either a bbq or a charcoal heated slow cooker. I did the ribs as a slow cooker, but i can still grill burgers, chicken, and the like.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads