I Really Need to stay Off Craigslist

1. krazyone2006 Well Known Member Member

So I really need to stay off craigslist just picked up a 36 gallon for $5 LoL

IMG_20140720_204056.jpg

This will put me up to 9 empty tanks in my backroom LoL

2. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

You might need some sort of intervention. Is there a show called "Tank Hoarding: Buried Alive" yet?

...probably not.

3. cichlidman Well Known Member Member

you could resell it and make some $$

4. krazyone2006 Well Known Member Member

It's not that I'm hording them just haven't had time to do what I want to do with them yet. LoL

My empty tank stock right now is as follows
    1-55g rimless-wanna make this a discus tank
    1-40g tall-going to be a neon/black/24k tetra tank
    1-40g Breeder-possible frag tank
    1-36g long-thinking of upgrading my reef sump to this
    2-20g long
    1-20g tall
    2-10g

the 20's and 10's are basically emergency/hospital/qt/fry tanks when needed LoL

I'm just a Extreme Hobbyist not a hoarder LoL

5. endlercollector Fishlore VIP Member

"Not enough time" is always involved with hoarding. A friend of mine started her first collection of unread newspapers that way when she was only 19 ;)

6. blusshed Well Known Member Member

We have an empty 75, 20 long, 10, and a 36gal ish hexagon...

I'm with you...
    :;hf

7. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

Scouting out fish tanks on CL actually started a rather decent sized argument with my husband just last night. MTS here we come...I'm going to have to throw a yard sale to support this habit if I keep dreaming about new tanks! I use the local yardsale FB pages. There always seem to be a lot near military bases.
    :;jaws

8. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Nice one :)
    I don't know how you can leave them empty though, would be far to tempting for me I'd have to get them set up

9. krazyone2006 Well Known Member Member

They were suppost to be setup. already I have just been working a lot lately remodeling my Landlord's house so he can sell it and helping a friend paint their new house so as soon as I am done with those projects mine will begin. LoL

10. Witchydesign Well Known Member Member

I wish i could get tanks at that price. Out here its not often you see a tank, let alone at a halfway decent price.