I put my Chinese Dwarf in my Christmas tree... cuteness ensued!

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by rmarkham, Dec 9, 2012.

1. rmarkham

rmarkhamWell Known MemberMember

Victini the Chinese Hamster was rather curious in my tree tonight, I thought it was adorable, and wanted to share!

If only she'd stop being so shy!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

Oh my gosh, so cute!! I want a rodent... :( a rat, I think, because they are larger, and not ugly like guinea pigs <.<

3. OP
    OP
    rmarkham

rmarkhamWell Known MemberMember

Get one!

I think guinea pigs are cute though... I wish I could get one but I just don't have the room to dedicate to one

4. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

rmarkham, thats just too adorable!

:jawdrop: Long Hair Piglys are just the cutest things!!

5. nippybetta

nippybettaWell Known MemberMember

Sweet!

I think guinea pigs are cute, Akari. Rats aren't... chubby in the same way :)

6. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

Rats and meece are where it's at! (yes, "meece"!). Hammies are cute too. Long haired guinea pigs aren't bad, but I the urge to shave them... :;nin2

7. guppygrl

guppygrlValued MemberMember

Way too cute! We have a teddy bear hamster named Alvin. We love him. We had a guinea pig named Linnie before that but he died. Both are adorable pets. Years ago I had a pet rat..... only suggestion on rats would be to get a female. My rat was male and very.. ummmn... male. He had a great personality and was so friendly.

Love the pics of your little guy in the tree!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice