I officially have an account!

kennikristine
Hey! My name is Kenni. At the beginning of March my boyfriend and I went to the store for a betta and accidentally left with a 29 gal tank. We're a couple months in now, and we've definitely had some ups and downs. Every time something went wrong or even if I was curious about something going on in the aquarium, I'd do tons of internet research and eventually end up here! I've finally made an account so I can start asking some of my own questions instead of looking for answers that are close.

Thank you to this community for already helping me so much, and I'm excited to have a place to discuss the hobby! Cheers!

JettsPapa
kennikristine said:
Hey! My name is Kenni. At the beginning of March my boyfriend and I went to the store for a betta and accidentally left with a 29 gal tank. We're a couple months in now, and we've definitely had some ups and downs. Every time something went wrong or even if I was curious about something going on in the aquarium, I'd do tons of internet research and eventually end up here! I've finally made an account so I can start asking some of my own questions instead of looking for answers that are close.

Thank you to this community for already helping me so much, and I'm excited to have a place to discuss the hobby! Cheers!
It sounds like MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome) won't be far behind.

Betta'sAnonymous
Welcome! And yep... that is exactly what happens!

StinkyLoaf
Welcome! :)

AcornTheBetta
kennikristine said:

Welcome to Fishlore!

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom