I Need Your Guppy Photos! Help

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by lilabug4545, Apr 11, 2018.

1. lilabug4545

lilabug4545 Well Known Member Member

I need your guppy photos! I have mentioned already that I'm making a guppy genetics website, and it's almost ready, but I need photos! I don't have every guppy color (and I'm not planning to), so I need your photos.
    Do not post them here! Message me with them, and the info in the chart below. I would not like for your photos to get ripped off/stolen.
    Please make sure they are YOUR photos. I will give you credit. Please make sure you have this information filled out:

Guppy Strain:
    Owned By: (If you want, just put your FishLore user, or you can do your first name and first letter of your last name, etc.)
    Produced By: (Same rules as above)

Thank you in advance.

2. SPC

SPC New Member Member

3. OP
    OP
    lilabug4545

lilabug4545 Well Known Member Member

Is there any way you could post that as a normal image? When I try to copy it from the google search, it ends up really pixelated.

4. SPC

SPC New Member Member

Iam really sorry for that image quality. iam currently using a computer and i dont have my phone with me . i will give that pic to you a few hrs later after i have my phone back .
    but i really wanted to ask you 1 thing: Do you think that guppy in that pic is pregnant ? i really want to confirm it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice