I Need Your Guppy Photos!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by lilabug4545, Apr 11, 2018.

1. lilabug4545

lilabug4545Well Known MemberMember

I need your guppy photos! I have mentioned already that I'm making a guppy genetics website, and it's almost ready, but I need photos! I don't have every guppy color (and I'm not planning to), so I need your photos.
    Do not post them here! Message me with them, and the info in the chart below. I would not like for your photos to get ripped off/stolen.
    Please make sure they are YOUR photos. I will give you credit. Please make sure you have this information filled out:

Guppy Strain:
    Owned By: (If you want, just put your FishLore user, or you can do your first name and first letter of your last name, etc.)
    Produced By: (Same rules as above)

Thank you in advance.

2. OP
    OP
    lilabug4545

lilabug4545Well Known MemberMember

Is there any way you could post that as a normal image? When I try to copy it from the google search, it ends up really pixelated.

3. SPC

SPCNew MemberMember

Iam really sorry for that image quality. iam currently using a computer and i dont have my phone with me . i will give that pic to you a few hrs later after i have my phone back .
    but i really wanted to ask you 1 thing: Do you think that guppy in that pic is pregnant ? i really want to confirm it.