I need help!

Discussion in 'Using the Forum' started by Reptiguy97, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Reptiguy97Valued MemberMember

I was in the area whare you can interduce yourself and I tried to create a thread and it tells all about my fish tanks and all the fish I have ever had but whenever I try to submit it shis little message comes up that ses " your submission could not be processed because you have loged in since the previous page was loded." So what should I do?

2. ryanrModeratorModerator Member

Hi, welcome to Fishlore :;hi2

Sorry you're having problems....

I'm not sure what the problem might be :;sh
    Did your post have photos?
    Was it a really long post?

I can't see anything that suggests your post was moderated.

Can you try posting a short introduction? Maybe just a paragraph?

Too, how are you accessing Fishlore? PC/Mac/Cell Phone, what browser? Maybe something is timing out on your device? (e.g. dodgy wireless connection?)

3. AquariaUKValued MemberMember

Try refreshing the page or logging out then in again. Or it might be a problem with your browser or if you're doing it wirelessly. You started a thread here so it might be a problem in that category.

4. LorenHuskyValued MemberMember

I'm no mod or anything... but, I would delete all your cookies and then close your browser before re attempting your intro thread. That usually fixes things of that nature for me. Hope it helps!

5. Reptiguy97Valued MemberMember

Thanks for all the help. I tried all 3 of of your suggestions but now I am getting another message that seas "your submission could not be processed because the token has expired." What is a token? This is all new to me. I have never been a member of anything like this before. Edit: never mind I finaly got my interduction up. Thank you for the helpful suggestions.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice