I need advice from a moderator or someone with admin privelages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl R

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey there I just posted some pics but I can't seem to find them in my profile. I don't understand. It says I have three pics but I can't figure out for the life of me how to pull them up or put one on my I.d. Please help me out here.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm not a mod, but if you go to the fishlore forum homepage, at the bottom, it shows who's currently logged in. The mods names are in bright blue.

Sirdarksol is online right now.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Go to "My Settings" in the dark blue bar at the top of the page. Click on it and scroll down to "Edit Options." On the lefthand side of the screen, you'll see a bunch of options. Select "Edit Avatar." You can load a pic directly from your hard drive, or from a website, for your avatar pic there.

To view the pics you've got loaded onto Fishlore right now, go to "My Settings->Your Profile." The lower right hand of the screen that pops up should be "Albums," and you should be able to access/add to/delete your pics from there.

midthought

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
When you have <50 posts, the only mode of one-on-one communication you have are the visitor messages on people's profiles (e.g. ). When you have 50 or more, private messages (PMs) kick in and you can PM folk *or* go through visitor messages. You're right on the cusp of PMs kicking in. If you still don't see them after 50 posts, give it a little while or try logging out and back in.

OP
K

Karl R

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I still can't see them. All I get is this bar that pops up and asks me if I want to post pics. I don't get it. It says there are three in there but all I can see is one pic. Check out my profile if you have the time and see what I'm talking about. Maybe I should just try and load them again?

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm getting "this album is empty."
Likely a glitch. I would delete both albums if you can and start over from scratch (in the meantime, if you want to set a pic as your avatar, it doesn't need to be loaded on the site, just use the "browse your computer" option on the Edit Avatar page.

OP
K

Karl R

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks so much for your time I do appreciate it. I am going to try and load them again tommorow. I hope ya have a nice night and get some rest buddy. Once again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 62 65.3%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 18 18.9%

Top Bottom