I miss my pet store

Amaracalle

This quarantine epidemic has made me really appreciate my local pet store with how much help they have given me and the advice I usually went to them for. I know a lot of pet store are horrible with animal care which is why I only shop 95%of the time at one pet store as they are just fantastic and care about thier animals. Just want to take a moment and give them a shout out as I’ve never gone more then four days with out going thier but it’s been like two months now and I miss thier advice and care. To give a example of how great this pet store is they have givin me free medicines for my fish, always willing to hold pets fir someone till they get the proper set up for said pet, refused to sell pets to people who have not thought thru their set up for a pet. They have multiply signs above bettas (will not keep them in cups they are always in a two gallon minimum display or in a community tank) that talk about sorority tanks and talk about bettas needing more then 1 gallon if possible to live in, as well as other fish and thier requirements. When I go to buy a fish they always give me a run down of what that fish needs and what they shouldn’t have and what to expect, they don’t just hand fish over with out informing you of the said fish.
I really miss them and if you find a pet store like this that takes animal care first above all else and doesn’t shove fifty ferrets in one small cage then you should really support them. Or if you can look into other possible pet stores that take good care of thier animals to shop at.

kallililly1973

I miss mine too. I can bring him 2 freezer ziplock bags of plants and he lets me pick out a good 4-8 pieces of driftwood various size as well as 4-6 boxes of omega one frozen foods... that’s a big win in my book... I easily walk out with $100 or so worth of stuff without even opening my wallet!!

Leeman75

A good LFS is indeed a great thing!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Rev
Replies
Views
Broggy
55 Gallon Tank New Member Introduction
Replies
Views