I May Be Obsessed

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
The repair man was at my house last night looking at my dishwasher. My mother asked me this morning if he was cute.

I couldn't tell her what he looked like because I was on Aquabid looking for fish. I saw him, spoke with him, but couldn't remember what he looked like.

She's getting worried about me

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The repair man was at my house last night looking at my dishwasher. My mother asked me this morning if he was cute.

I couldn't tell her what he looked like because I was on Aquabid looking for fish. I saw him, spoke with him, but couldn't remember what he looked like.

She's getting worried about me
I have told you for MONTHS the same thing!!!!
Im with mom! LOL :whistling:

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
We already know you're obsessed!

We had internet problems the other day, when the tech came to the house to check things out, he went from tank to tank looking at the fish and asking about what all was in each tank etc.
I should have charged admission!

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I have told you for MONTHS the same thing!!!!
Im with mom! LOL :whistling:
I thought about you when she responded;D. I was thinking to myself "Shawnie's going to love this!" Btw-I can't tell you what the repairman looked like, but I can tell you Lily is showing marble-type spots on her head. I saw some yesterday afternoon when I was feeding before he got there. All of the babies are growing, but Pistol is still the biggest of the 3. Angel is still the shyest of the bunch.

We already know you're obsessed!

We had internet problems the other day, when the tech came to the house to check things out, he went from tank to tank looking at the fish and asking about what all was in each tank etc.
I should have charged admission!
See, that's what I'm talking about! If he had shown interest in the fish, I probably could give you a description from hair color, eye color, height, weight, favorite food, good/not good with kids, the last time he cut his nails, etc.

couldn't have been THAT cute... "if he's not cuter than a clown loach, he's not worth looking at," that's what I always say.
Ain't NONE of them cuter than a clown loach. I have yet to find one cuter than a cory or a baby betta.

LOL>>>>!!!! Im with Meenu.....and Im gonna find u a BIKER!!!!!!!
That'll work-I know any of your friends would like animals;D

Morgan-you posted after I started multi-quoting-but I LOVE that picture! You two seem like the perfect couple

Last edited:

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Lori, can I place an order too please, even though I'm married??
I am looking for 6'4", nicely muscled but not like a bodybuilder, likes to wear leather, some tats and piercings okay..

Forgot the goatee

Last edited:

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
... "if he's not cuter than a clown loach, he's not worth looking at," that's what I always say.
You sure you don't mean kuhli loach?

Morgan, jeez girlfriend..... don't make me drool on my monitor!!!!!

Seriously, you guys make a really couple..... but if you get um, bored with him..... :whistling:

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Lori, can I place an order too please, even though I'm married??
I am looking for 6'4", nicely muscled but not like a bodybuilder, likes to wear leather, some tats and piercings okay..

Forgot the goatee
I get 1st dibs on what Meenu described since I'm single;D

You sure you don't mean kuhli loach?

Morgan, jeez girlfriend..... don't make me drool on my monitor!!!!!

Seriously, you guys make a really couple..... but if you get um, bored with him..... :whistling:

Pssttt...Morgan is the gentleman on the bike

We may be fish crazy, but I feel safe in saying that many of us are HOT!

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ops:

BUSTED!!!!!! Oh yeah, there's that little blue arrow thingie under his name.....

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh no!!! Another blue arrow thingie has entered the room...... :-X

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Ain't NONE of them cuter than a clown loach. I have yet to find one cuter than a cory or a baby betta.
Didn't like the clown loach quote... let me think of another...

How about this:
If my neon tetra wouldn't date him, neither would I.
Oh no!!! Another blue arrow thingie has entered the room...... :-X
rofl...

I get 1st dibs on what Meenu described since I'm single;D
Love you, BB, but No. You. Don't.
See my siggy about the love of my life not being my husband? And my nickname being "Vaddict"? He's mine. (If you read the books, I might share with you.)

Last edited:

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
"blue arrow thingy". That's how I always thought of that. TBH, if they weren't either pink or blue, I wouldn't know the difference either...

(Mike, do not try to be funny and change the colours, you'll get me confused )

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LMBO this is very funny...... and yes I am the blue arrow thingy..... my pink arrow thingy is now a fish addict as well..... I'll tell her you said she is lucky though..... I too think she is lucky to have me lol.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom