I May Be Obsessed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bolivianbaby, Apr 16, 2010.

1. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

The repair man was at my house last night looking at my dishwasher. My mother asked me this morning if he was cute.

I couldn't tell her what he looked like because I was on Aquabid looking for fish. I saw him, spoke with him, but couldn't remember what he looked like.

She's getting worried about me:;laughing

2. ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

:;rlI have told you for MONTHS the same thing!!!!
    Im with mom! LOL :whistling:

3. LucyModeratorModerator Member

:anim_35: We already know you're obsessed!

We had internet problems the other day, when the tech came to the house to check things out, he went from tank to tank looking at the fish and asking about what all was in each tank etc.
    I should have charged admission!

4. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

couldn't have been THAT cute... "if he's not cuter than a clown loach, he's not worth looking at," that's what I always say. ;)

5. lorabellWell Known MemberMember

LOL>>>>!!!! Im with Meenu.....and Im gonna find u a BIKER!!!!!!!

6. Morgan111Well Known MemberMember

Sorry I'm already taken lol....

Attached Files:

7. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I thought about you when she responded;D. I was thinking to myself "Shawnie's going to love this!" Btw-I can't tell you what the repairman looked like, but I can tell you Lily is showing marble-type spots on her head. I saw some yesterday afternoon when I was feeding before he got there. All of the babies are growing, but Pistol is still the biggest of the 3. Angel is still the shyest of the bunch.

See, that's what I'm talking about! If he had shown interest in the fish, I probably could give you a description from hair color, eye color, height, weight, favorite food, good/not good with kids, the last time he cut his nails, etc.:p

Ain't NONE of them cuter than a clown loach. I have yet to find one cuter than a cory or a baby betta.:;laughing

That'll work-I know any of your friends would like animals;D

Morgan-you posted after I started multi-quoting-but I LOVE that picture! You two seem like the perfect couple:;hug2

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  8. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Lori, can I place an order too please, even though I'm married??
    I am looking for 6'4", nicely muscled but not like a bodybuilder, likes to wear leather, some tats and piercings okay.. ;)

Forgot the goatee

9. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

You sure you don't mean kuhli loach? :;laughing

Morgan, jeez girlfriend..... don't make me drool on my monitor!!!!! :nono:

Seriously, you guys make a really couple..... but if you get um, bored with him..... :whistling:

10. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I get 1st dibs on what Meenu described since I'm single;D

Pssttt...Morgan is the gentleman on the bike;)

We may be fish crazy, but I feel safe in saying that many of us are HOT!

11. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

:oops:

BUSTED!!!!!! Oh yeah, there's that little blue arrow thingie under his name..... :;laughing

12. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

You guys are nuts.:;laughing

13. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

Oh no!!! Another blue arrow thingie has entered the room...... :-X

14. LucyModeratorModerator Member

:;laughing :oops: Lynda

15. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Didn't like the clown loach quote... let me think of another...

How about this:
    If my neon tetra wouldn't date him, neither would I.
    rofl...

Love you, BB, but No. You. Don't.
    See my siggy about the love of my life not being my husband? And my nickname being "Vaddict"? He's mine. :) (If you read the books, I might share with you.)

16. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

:whistling:

17. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I totally see another runaway thread...:;a2

18. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

"blue arrow thingy". That's how I always thought of that. TBH, if they weren't either pink or blue, I wouldn't know the difference either...

(Mike, do not try to be funny and change the colours, you'll get me confused :;laughing)

19. Morgan111Well Known MemberMember

LMBO this is very funny...... and yes I am the blue arrow thingy..... my pink arrow thingy is now a fish addict as well..... I'll tell her you said she is lucky though..... I too think she is lucky to have me lol.

20. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Morgan, you rock.