I love water change day!

BabsandLoon

Now that I have a water changer and don't have to haul buckets (well except on the 5 gallons but that is no big deal) it is super quick and easy.

I love watching the Goldies play in the stream and I love how energetic and happy they are afterwards.

Plus I just always feel good knowing I am giving them fresh clean water and doing the best I know how for them.

LouPey

Haha I love water changes too after getting a water pump.
Enjoy!

smalli

BabsandLoon said:
Now that I have a water changer and don't have to haul buckets (well except on the 5 gallons but that is no big deal) it is super quick and easy.

I love watching the Goldies play in the stream and I love how energetic and happy they are afterwards.

Plus I just always feel good knowing I am giving them fresh clean water and doing the best I know how for them.
Ah that's cool I'm still hauling buckets and I hurt my tailbone about a month ago doing 25% everyday, I am looking to a python but I don't have enough funds to get it lol.

StinkyLoaf

I’m fine with changing water with buckets but that’s just me. I don’t fill them up to the top because that’s adding extra weight. If I have to make more trips from by bedroom to my bathroom during the water change then I’m fine as long as it means I’m not breaking my back lol.

dwc13

If I start another aquarium, it will be a decent size one with slow growth, hearty plants and lightly stocked with fish. Water changes get old fast -- and the 5G pails of water seemingly double in weight -- as a person ages, lol.

JettsPapa

dwc13 said:
If I start another aquarium, it will be a decent size one with slow growth, hearty plants and lightly stocked with fish. Water changes get old fast -- and the 5G pails of water seemingly double in weight -- as a person ages, lol.
That's why I use a 2.5 gallon bucket.

Betta'sAnonymous

Water changes are more fun now that there isn't tons of snow on the ground. I like dumping my buckets out on the lawn and flower beds.

heidi80

I love water changes too! Betta'sAnonymous what a great idea!

Redviper

Water changes impart a sense of accomplishment that the wife and I really like. We're doing good for the fish people and ourselves at the same time. The 1930 change today is going to be concluded by an ice-cold Sapporo for both of us!

Latest threads

Top Bottom