I Love this Hobby

knuggs

Reaction score
I am new to this forum I just wanted to say hi to all Indiana planted tank junkies:eek5:

I had a aquarium when was younger and didn't know to much about it. I would just throw some fake plants, bright rocks, and fish on a tank a let do whatever. It always seem to manage it self, I would just add tap water and feed every so often. I just loved fish.

Now that I'm out of college and got some room to build a tank I'm back at it. Since I've gotten back in the game I've been researching everything(thanks to high speed internet. I had no idea what all you could do with a aquarium(let alone a planted aquarium) and now that I know I am hooked like a kid on candy. I can't get enough of this stuff. Now I love the whole natural look and ability to be able to create your own little ecosystem, its beyond addicting.

Thanks to this forum I am know better knowledge and ready to spend all my money.

Just had to get that off my chest, the first step is admitting it.

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Welcome, future MTS victim! ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome to fishlore!

Luniyn

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore!

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
welcome to fishlore and good luck! any questions, let us know and once you get your tank going, share your pics!
tan

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! You're gonna love this place and the people! We're glad you've decided to join us. ;D

Shrimpy

Valued Member
Reaction score
knuggs said:
I am new to this forum I just wanted to say hi to all Indiana planted tank junkies:eek5:

I had a aquarium  when was younger and didn't know to much about it. I would just throw some fake plants, bright rocks, and fish on a tank a let do whatever. It always seem to manage it self, I would just add tap water and feed every so often. I just loved fish.

Now that I'm out of college and got some room to build a tank I'm back at it. Since I've gotten back in the game I've been researching everything(thanks to high speed internet. I had no idea what all you could do with a aquarium(let alone a planted aquarium) and now that I know I am hooked like a kid on candy. I can't get enough of this stuff. Now I love the whole natural look and ability to be able to create your own little ecosystem, its beyond addicting.

Thanks to this forum I am know better knowledge and ready to spend all my money.

Just had to get that off my chest, the first step is admitting it.
Welcome to fishlore!

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!!

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Hello, my knuggs is and I am a fishaholic! ;D

Had exactly the same route to fish keeping as you. Had them when I was little and my dad was taking the biggest part of the care. Am now back with a vengeance, and the severest case of MTS!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom