I love craigslist

1. redlessi Well Known Member Member

I got a great deal today off craigslist:;shat I guess it could be a early christmas gift to myself. A new 10 gallon with a new aquaclear 150 and a delux hood with light for $15 dollars.

Now I can really look for my betta...................

2. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Great deal!!!! :;hf Be sure to show us pics when you get it set up!

3. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

congrats! cant wait to see :photo:'s

4. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Woohoo! That's fantastic! Can't wait to see pics when it's all set up. There's some lucky betta waiting to pick you out, I'm sure.

5. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Nice find! Keep in mind that your Aquaclear 150 is likely going to be too strong for a betta if you're running it full force. Fortunately, the flow is adjustable, so you can turn it down and your future betta will be just fine. :)

If it helps, I run an Aquaclear 20 on a 5.5 gallon and the flow is nice and gentle for my Cowboy when I turn it down. :)

6. redlessi Well Known Member Member

I have an aqua tech 5-15 on my other 10 gallon tank and will use whichever one works best for the tank with the betta. Right now I have the new 150 on my 35 gallon tank to seed so when I set up the new 10 I will be ready. Thanks much

7. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I love the Aquaclears.... JMO but I think that would be your best bet over the Aquatech. The Aquatechs are ok, but you can't adjust the flow like the Aquaclears. I think you can tweak the flow of the 150 to be just perfect for your future betta.

Be sure to post some pics when you get it set up! :D

8. theshiftys_jm Member Member

Ayup! CL is an awesome place to cruise for fishy stuff!!!