I like this forum

hockeyref88
You know..............I am a member of several other aquatic type forums, and I have to say this is by far the best. Ever since I first got here, everyone has been very respectful and nice. Does not seem to be the little clicks of people who basically ignore you like so many other sites. There just seems to be a great mix of people on this one. Cheers everyone

Rick

Shawnie
back to ya....its a great place to make some amazing friends...

Martinismommy
I agree with you Rick...It is a very friendly, helpful place.... Now if Shawnie would quit trying to get me evicted for bad behavior I'd be fine lololol (I'm teasing)

Shawnie
MOI ? NEVAH :;a

Allie
I totally agree with what you have said. Fishlore is about the fish, NOT about competition or whatever.

susitna-flower
You chihuahua lovers, I think you are a HOOT!

I have to agree though, I've scouted around several others, and they aren't into new folks very much....THEIR LOSS, as some of the new folks (as well as older) here are really fun and know lots more than I do about fish. We can all learn from each other!

Shawnie
You chihuahua lovers, I think you are a HOOT!

I have to agree though, I've scouted around several others, and they aren't into new folks very much....THEIR LOSS, as some of the new folks (as well as older) here are really fun and know lots more than I do about fish. We can all learn from each other!

LOL we didnt do nuffin susitna we was good galz I promise

hockeyref88
speaking of us chI lovers.................My wife and I got booted out of blockbuster tonight with our boy spikey. We have been there tons of times but some animal hater complained and they put up a sign and said no more.

Shawnie
awwww poor spike...and ya wonder why he don't like other "animals"! big hugggggs to spike!

Martinismommy
Geeeeeeze! That's rediculous...Maybe your wife can just stick him in her purse next time...Poor little Spike...

COBettaCouple
Yea, that's what got us when we started to participate in the forum here.

shortcut mary
I love Fishlore!

mostanganyikatank
It is the best forum by far I love it and all its users !!

MissMTS
I love it here too! With a lot of other forums people have not been welcoming when I tried to join. They would either ignore my posts or talk down to me which I didn't appreciate. Here, everyone is so nice and inclusive of everyone! Hugs all around!

Oil_Fan
I never really looked at other 'fish' forums but when I was looking into getting into SW, I was googling like crazy looking for info. What I found here was straight answers and no one calling someone a n00b or something. It was all about helping each other.

That's what attracted me to Fish Lore. So yes, I think this is a great place!!

andy65
I like it here too!!! Thanks Mike for making this wonderful, place possible.

sirdarksol
I guess I just got lucky. This is the first place I found. I wasn't even looking for a forum, I just couldn't find a particular answer, stumbled on the place, and posted a message.

Lucy
Same here, but I did check out a few others, never signed up tho.

Everyone has been so helpful, that says a lot about Tom, the Mods and the Members.

Mike
Yeah, I kinda like it here too. All the FishLore members make our forum what it is. First class folks all the way.

MissMTS
Thanks Mike!

angelfish220
FishLore is one of the best places I've ever been! Its great! its like a 911 help line for fish mixed with all of your best friends!!!

Lucy
Group hug. lol

COBettaCouple
Fishlore just keeps growing faster & faster. Just the past year has seen the forum change so much, but our members keep it the same inviting place.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
WinterSoldier.
Replies
Views
Skavatar
Replies
Views
mimo91088
Replies
Views