I Just Want To Thank You Guys So Much...

emmysjj

I want to tell you guys about the journey that I've had, and how many stupid questions I had to ask to get there. This is my 655th post.
I came across Fishlore when I was starting up my ten gallon. My first post was how to put neon tetras into a ten gallon with my betta, Lemon. Then I asked how to put harlequins in with the betta. I slowly transformed from knowing nothing to being able to give advice and help people. I'm now starting another 10 with pygmy cories and chilI rasboras, and planning a 55 this summer. I want to thank everyone who's helped me change and go. Thank you SO much.

-emmysjj

Philippians 4:13

emmysjj said:
I want to tell you guys about the journey that I've had, and how many stupid questions I had to ask to get there. This is my 655th post.
I came across Fishlore when I was starting up my ten gallon. My first post was how to put neon tetras into a ten gallon with my betta, Lemon. Then I asked how to put harlequins in with the betta. I slowly transformed from knowing nothing to being able to give advice and help people. I'm now starting another 10 with pygmy cories and chilI rasboras, and planning a 55 this summer. I want to thank everyone who's helped me change and go. Thank you SO much.

-emmysjj
You're Welcome, from all of us here. BTW, this is something I have heard multiple times on FishLore: "There is no such thing as a stupid question. Asking no questions is stupid."

Fanatic

I can remember the first time I found this forum, couldn't forget.
My reason for signing up was because my betta hadn't been eating, and I searched for help.

I have gone through a lot, and learned a ton of information, that you could create a whole school course over the things I picked up.

Top Bottom