I just got my Betta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ay1a

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I just got my Betta! It's a male... I'm not sure what kind though. I'll take some pictures in a minute. I feed him 2 blood worms and he just jumped straight for them... he's exploring his big tank... Not really any decoration/plants in there for him yet but I'll be getting some very soon hopefully... want to get some plants for him! I'm super happy.

He's redish/blueish with a long wavy tail. I'll get some pictures soon

Ay1a

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
No name yet, trying to work my dads camera so I can figure out how to make the pictures not so blurry when I take them.
He's swimming around actively right now just looking at his bridge and is hanging by the filter.

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I know how you feel about blurry pictures....I'll take a dozen and end up with like two good ones...lol

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning!

Congrats on the new Betta! Will be looking forward to your photos!
Ken

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Did I hear pics? You came here to tell us about your good news without any of em'??

haha just kidding! Keep us posted on the photos! Can't wait! Congrats!

Charlemagne

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Oh good! I'm so glad you got him! Can't wait to see pics! Betta shopping is always fun

Ay1a

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sorry for the wait, trying to get him to come out from hiding from under a little bridge... sorry for the awful quality the camera is bad.
But once I feed him tonight I'll get some more pictures of him out.

Attachments

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What a little beauty! Is he navy blue with orange fins? I know sometimes bettas look a lot different in pics than in real life, lol.

Congrats to you! ;D

GoGreen

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Congrats on your new betta! They are great little fish, thanks for sharing some pictures.

Ay1a

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey everyone again, sorry of I'm hijacking my thread but just wanted to ask something. My Betta is hiding and just sitting under his bridge and sort of dug a hole under it and is sitting in there. Is this normal behavior for a fish that was just introduced to a new home?

Just kind of worried, my water parameters are pretty much the same with the exception of nitrates which are down a lot.

And to Harupa2002, I would call him more of a dark blueish color that fades to red on his tail, it looks very pretty.

Ay1a

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Okay thanks. I'm just a little concerned about his shyness but hopefully he'll be more active around me soon. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom