I Hope I'm Not The Only One But...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guppy Horses, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Guppy Horses

Guppy Horses Valued Member Member

Do you guys ever feel a little obsessed with fish? I know I do:p

Whenever I go to a restaurant or place that has a fish tank I NEED to at least spend 10 minutes looking at it.

I also sometimes feel like an overprotective fish parent in a way. If one of my friends gets a new fish, I always go to their house and see if it's in a good tank, has filtration, heating, etc. and is being well taken care of.

Also, I always want a new tank, and I looove my little guppies like their my own kids.

[​IMG]

Anyone else feel this way?

2. CROWNTAILBETTA

CROWNTAILBETTA Well Known Member Member

I am, my mom would definitely agree.lol

3. clk89

clk89 Fishlore VIP Member

I would say I am not obsessed with fish, I'm more of an animal lover in general and if I could the apartment would have several different types of animals. As it is we have fish and a lizard.

That being said, I think fish are fascinating and I do stop to watch them. I also feel badly at most places that have them since most don't have a good setup for them, except the zoos by us.

4. Dave125g

Dave125g Fishlore Legend Member

Sounds to me your in the beginning stages of MTS . Me too welcome to the club

5. OP
    OP
    Guppy Horses

XD

I also love all kinds of animals. I am more of an all around animal lover, and I love horses and cats.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2016
  6. clk89

clk89 Fishlore VIP Member

Yeah my kids and I have already come up with a list of animals we want someday when we get a house. It includes dogs, cats, chinchillas, frogs, bunnies, chickens, goats, spiders, and birds. ;)

7. CROWNTAILBETTA

CROWNTAILBETTA Well Known Member Member

Haha, ditto!

8. Fishoholic23

Fishoholic23 Well Known Member Member

DEFINITELY. And my friends and family would agree. I can strongly relate on the restaurant one.

9. fisharegreat8962

fisharegreat8962 Valued Member Member

I spend almost every hour of my life doing fish-related things. I've been obsessed for forever now.

Welcome to the club! It's fun. It's very time consuming though. But it's amazing!!!! :D

10. annaberg1067

annaberg1067 Valued Member Member

YAS!!!!! I know what you mean about the restaurants too! And every time I see a koi pond I have to go like pet the koi and watch them for like an hour

11. OP
    OP
    Guppy Horses

awesomeXD

Yes!XD

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2016
  12. L

Lemlat Valued Member Member

Me too. Especially when i know there's a pet store in a mall. I MUST go there even if i dont need to buy anything.

13. OP
    OP
    Guppy Horses

I know right! I do that all the time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice