I Hope I'm Not The Only One But...

1. Guppy Horses

Guppy Horses Valued Member Member

Do you guys ever feel a little obsessed with fish? I know I do:p

Whenever I go to a restaurant or place that has a fish tank I NEED to at least spend 10 minutes looking at it.

I also sometimes feel like an overprotective fish parent in a way. If one of my friends gets a new fish, I always go to their house and see if it's in a good tank, has filtration, heating, etc. and is being well taken care of.

Also, I always want a new tank, and I looove my little guppies like their my own kids.

[​IMG]

Anyone else feel this way?

2. CROWNTAILBETTA

CROWNTAILBETTA Well Known Member Member

I am, my mom would definitely agree.lol

3. clk89

clk89 Fishlore VIP Member

I would say I am not obsessed with fish, I'm more of an animal lover in general and if I could the apartment would have several different types of animals. As it is we have fish and a lizard.

That being said, I think fish are fascinating and I do stop to watch them. I also feel badly at most places that have them since most don't have a good setup for them, except the zoos by us.

4. Dave125g

Dave125g Fishlore Legend Member

Sounds to me your in the beginning stages of MTS . Me too welcome to the club

5. OP
    OP
    Guppy Horses

XD

I also love all kinds of animals. I am more of an all around animal lover, and I love horses and cats.

6. clk89

clk89 Fishlore VIP Member

Yeah my kids and I have already come up with a list of animals we want someday when we get a house. It includes dogs, cats, chinchillas, frogs, bunnies, chickens, goats, spiders, and birds. ;)

7. CROWNTAILBETTA

CROWNTAILBETTA Well Known Member Member

Haha, ditto!

8. Fishoholic23

Fishoholic23 Well Known Member Member

DEFINITELY. And my friends and family would agree. I can strongly relate on the restaurant one.

9. fisharegreat8962

fisharegreat8962 Valued Member Member

I spend almost every hour of my life doing fish-related things. I've been obsessed for forever now.

Welcome to the club! It's fun. It's very time consuming though. But it's amazing!!!! :D

10. annaberg1067

annaberg1067 Valued Member Member

YAS!!!!! I know what you mean about the restaurants too! And every time I see a koi pond I have to go like pet the koi and watch them for like an hour

11. OP
    OP
    Guppy Horses

awesomeXD

Yes!XD

12. L

Lemlat Valued Member Member

Me too. Especially when i know there's a pet store in a mall. I MUST go there even if i dont need to buy anything.

13. OP
    OP
    Guppy Horses

I know right! I do that all the time