I Haz pics trophy

CTYankee79
Just curious I’m looking through the trophies and one of them you get by posting pics to the media section. I thought I did that but no trophy. No big deal but just wondering what is the “media section” so I can post pics there.

Betta'sAnonymous
I think i got mine from posting betta pics and aquarium pics in the gallery sections. Might be able to give you a better answer afyer a few minutes of browsing

Lucy
Hi CT
Are you confusing trophies with badges?

Edit:
Never mind, I see what you mean. You have pictures uploaded but I don't see the haz pics under your point either.

At the top of the page under photos try uploading a photo in a category other than your own album.
Not sure that will do it.

CTYankee79
Thanks Lucy! I just added one to Freshwater Fish category, not sure if that will do it. Although the ones I’ve added previously, I don’t know what category they are in but I didn’t think it was my own album? Not sure though. I’m not super proficient at navigating this site. I’m on iOS most of the time

Lucy
Hi, I still don't see it. Could be something Mike needs to look at

CTYankee79
Hi Mike , do you have any insight on this?

CTYankee79
Mike sorry to be a nag, could you look into this for me. It’s not a big deal but I’m curious

Mike
Thanks for reminding me about this - I had that particular trophy misconfigured! I just re-ran the trophy job and you should have it now.

CTYankee79
Mike said:
Thanks for reminding me about this - I had that particular trophy misconfigured! I just re-ran the trophy job and you should have it now.
Sweet, thanks Mike—got the trophy!

Lucy
CTYankee79 said:
Sweet, thanks Mike—got the trophy!
Awesome! Glad it's been sorted out

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom