I have some tomatos.

Patman0519

20210517_121001.jpg
Woot woot,plants been filtering the water for about 2 or 3 weeks,caught these little dudes in the center of the plant today just now! Super stoked.
If the plant can flower and grow the fruit that means the tank is filtering well,the algae I removed off the front side right before I added all the tomato has not returned and the algae on the side is dying off and being eaten by my plecos,snails and s.a.e which means the tomato is robbing all the nutrients the algae needs to grow,as long as my pothos dont start to die I'm content.
This tank is outside so a huge triumph for me in the last year of me figuring out a natural world for the fish and its proof it finally works the way I want it too

StarGirl

You dont eat those do you? Just curious with the dechlor and such.

Upvote 0

Patman0519

You dont eat those do you? Just curious with the dechlor and such.
First bloom and I will read up on that, very good question

Upvote 0

jtjgg

shouldn't be a problem, many people do aquaculture/aquaponics. i use my old tank water to water the vegetables and fruit trees.

Upvote 0

Patman0519

shouldn't be a problem, many people do aquaculture/aquaponics. i use my old tank water to water the vegetables and fruit trees.

It's so much fun,really enjoyable I dig it.

Upvote 0

Flyfisha

Hey all,
jtjgg someone I subscribe to . I have been following this Aussie guy for a while. Down to earth.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Msdp11009
  • Question
  • Fishstery
  • Algae
Replies
Views
Mudminnow
Replies