I have some cats to

Discussion in 'Cats' started by Reptiguy97, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Reptiguy97Valued MemberMember

I am not all fish I also have 3 cats to there names are coco, tiger, and smokey coco I found at a dumpster a long time ago. I got tiger at a house in Hopkins M.I. That was giving away free kittens but tigers not a kitten anymore and I got smokey out of the woods. I was walking in the woods one day and this little kitten just walks out of the brush and it looks terrified so I took it home with me and that's how I got smokey. Still to this day I have no idea how she got out there. Coco is a maincoon cat. Tiger is a maincoon and tiger cat mix and smokey is a tabby cat. Here's some pictures of my cats. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to FishLore!
    They are so cool! Our cats have always been strays. People think cats can take care of themselves so they get dumped alot. Probably how your baby got in the woods.

Our current cat was just a couple of weeks old when his mom got run over and the pond was going to kill him because he couldn't eat cat food or take care of himself. Hubby brought him home and we fed him with a bottle until he was old enough to eat other food. Now he's a huge 22lb monster LOL
    Carol

3. Reptiguy97Valued MemberMember

That's so sad that people will just dump off cats like that and your cat sounds just like my cat Coco when I found her at a dumpster she was just 7 pounds and now she is 20 pounds and the largest cat in the house.

4. AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

A great story! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice