I have Issues

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ok- I bought a tank and stand on ebay. Fish tank guy only lives 2 hours from here, so I paid $$ to have him deliver it. Well he hasn't yet-- was supposed to last weekend, now he is saying that he can't until next week. I ab about to drive 2 hours one way to pick this thing up. I need instant gratification-- I should never shop online, but I got a deal. So am I crazy or should I wait until next week?

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How did you pay for it? cash, paypal???

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
paypal-- why do you ask?

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What you can do is Wait till next week and if nothing happens you can file a claim on paypal.

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah, but I want it now, so that when my in-laws visit (from 7 hours away) it will be set up and cycling. I know-- issues-- I got 'em.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Maybe you can get some of the money back. The shipping money you paid. Then go pick it up.

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah-- I gotta insist on that. I only paid $12 for delivery, but that could by a fish!

arfon

Valued Member
Reaction score
i recently made a claim with paypal and i was told to wait at least a month before i could start the claim process, then i had to wait a certain number of days for the seller to reply to paypal and if he didn't ' in my case he didn't then then the case would go in your favour and you will have full refund. its frustrating i know. so personally i would wait till next week and if no delivery then maybe go further. paypal advise you contact seller via email etc first before making a claim, what was his feedback score? if genuine reason why he cant deliver then fair enough you;ll soon have your stand, good luck.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I hope everything works for ya!

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well his score is superb! He has sold like 4000 things with mostly great feedback. I have spoke to him via email, and every time he moves the date back. He seems ok, but a little busy to deal with me. I just want to start my tank-- I am excited and impatient! Patience is not a virtue of mine.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LOL! You sound like me. I may be the most impatient person in the world. I bug so many people and ask Like an hour after I paid when they will ship

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I told you-- I have issues! It is a real problem ;D

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Genie, If it were me I'd just hop in my car and go get it, and ask for your 'shipping' back. 2 hours is only what, 100 miles? I drive almost that far every week to go get groceries! My LFS is in the same town where I get groceries, so any fish shopping, tank buying or even just getting food for my little fishy friends has to be a 4-6 hour trip. It is so do-able, and if you take a friend, and put on your favorite CD it can be a lot more relaxing and enjoyable than setting home angry. You will have it all set up and cycling when your company arrives!

Fish in the Frozen North 8)

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah, I would love to just go get it. My friend even said she would take me to go get it, but "Dumb Fish Tank Guy" hasn't replied with his address. I HATE HIS GUTS!!!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom