I have been sleep surfing!! on the net

Angela_96

:;alien I have had to take a sleep aid for a few months now for restless leg syndrome. Well I have noticed that in the day for the past few weeks I am increasingly nervous, and really tired.

Well, I found out why. I got online today and noticed I had history all the way up til like 4am. I went to bed way earlier than that. I was shopping (fortuanatly no acutal buying) on different sites, looking for stuff for my camera and corals.
The night before I finally rigged my moonlights properly in the fish tanks, when awake I couldn't ever get it just right.
The night before that I decorated my fireplace for xmas.......

I have my keys hid now, in fear of night driving. I know I am not eating anything, I am having trouble holding food down in general from my galbladder so that's not an option of craziness I have been doing.

I asked my husband if I had been "wandering" late at night and he has heard me up and about.

I guess I need to talk this one over with my doc, and drop the dose down or something! Its freaking me out to wake up and find where I have been doing stuff.

pinkfloydpuffer

Oh my gosh! That's scary!
I know someone with sleeping disorders, but they won't take the meds just for that reason.

Angela_96

This is freaking me out big time! I am going to talk to my dr very very soon about changing the med or taking me off of it all together. I always hated the feeling after drinking way too much and not remembering anything. So to basicly do this everynight, I can't take!

pinkfloydpuffer

That sounds nervewracking. Talking to your doctor is a good plan.

Tavel

maybe you should start a fight club...hahaha

Angela_96

maybe you should start a fight club...hahaha

lol I am in shock that I am doing this. I am just glad I have been on the broke side for online shopping... I could really have done damage.

Lucy

Wow, it would be a good idea to talk to your doctor asap.

sirdarksol

Wow. That's a tough one. I've got mild restless leg (I can make it go away as long as I'm doing something, like reading), so I know how impossible sleep is when your legs start acting up.
Hopefully you and your doc can find something that works.

At least you got your lights set up the way you want them.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Orion5
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
Aquaphobia
Replies
Views