I. Have. A Tracking Number!!!

1. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Tomorrow the obsession beings.... >:D
    I have the FedEx tracking number for my 5 Thailand babies!!! I have all the bits and pieces ready for their new homes, just need to rinse and set up :p
    Oh I'm so excited!!!
    Where are all the dancing smiles?!?
    Come my fellow betta addicts and enablers! Come my fishlore neighbours! It's Party Time!!!

:;banana1:;bananasplit:;bananaslide:;bananaelvis:;bananad2:;bananaguitar:;bananahey:;bananagirl

2. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Awesome! 2 of my favorite things... getting new fish and setting up new tanks! Be sure to show us some pics when they get to Canada. :D

3. Flyfrod

Flyfrod Valued Member Member

Waiting is always the hardest part. Can't wait to see them.LOL

4. lyndra

lyndra Valued Member Member

wooooo hooooo!

:;toast :;drum:;perfect

5. OP
    OP
    Red1313

:D
    Thanks everyone :)

6. cajunfiberco

cajunfiberco Well Known Member Member

whoo hoooooo! I can watch for yours while waiting for my new girl!!

7. critter_fritter79

critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

awesome Red! I actually got my tracking # today too!!!

8. OP
    OP
    Red1313

Oooh!!
    Did YOU get one of those "mysterious" MM shipments?

9. OP
    OP
    Red1313

Ok so an update on Tomorrow's race card.
    The two competitors are, Canada Post, who will be racing for the Ontario Bettas, and FedEx who'll be running for the Thailand imports. Both contestants are settled into their starting gates, Canada Post is starting from MISSISSAUGA Ontario, and FedEx is in ST CATHARINES, Ontario.

Oh Wait What's this! FedEx bolted out the gate early! He's bound and determined to make that Noon Tomorrow deadline and is already over 5 hours into the cross canada trip! Will Canada Post be able to catch up?

Stay tuned for more updates on this nerve wrenching competition!

10. Shine

Shine Well Known Member Member

lol! Sounds like it will be a grueling competition, sounds like FedEx maaay just have the upper hand with that early start ;D

You must be so excited to see your new babies in person :)

11. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Haha love the commentary Red!
    As for the smilies... :;wv :;bananarow :anim_65: :party0011:

12. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Red :;hi1

I'll be looking forward to your updates!
    Ken

13. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

It's so early, yet this made me LOL! Looks like FedEx has a commanding lead! ;D

14. OP
    OP
    Red1313

lol that's everyone :p I'm so excited for my new kids it was worse then christmas last night. Past Midnight and I was absolutely WIRED! Woke up before my alarm (5am) and made it back across town to sit in my old apartment and wait :p
    TigerFishy: WooHoo! someone else found the party :p

Race Update:
    Canada Post is still sitting in MISSISSAUGA Ont. where it has been since 21:21 yesterday.
    The "apparent" lead showed by FedEx yesterday turned out to be a catch-up run instead, as it now too is sitting in MISSISSAUGA Ont. having arrived there are 1:21 am this morning.
    I suspect both competitors have some "leprochaun luck" up their sleeves since google maps has informed me that MISSISSAUGA Ont. is 2,212 km's away from me (as the crow flies) and driving time by car to get from there to here (without cutting through the US) is 1 day and 8 hours. Will they ride the rainbow or, more likely, sprout a pair of wings?
    Stay tuned for more thrilling updates :p

15. OP
    OP
    Red1313

The Race is still going...

FedEx has made it to Sasktoon! At 7:29 am it reached the local depot! FedEx now needs to make it's way through handling, then all that's left is the home stretch run thought the streets of saskatoon!
    However Canada Post is still lagging behind in Missasagua... hopefully it's actually in transit because through FedEx's dust it's hard to tell if they're even left the gate yet!

16. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

:;balloons:;drum:;balloons

17. OP
    OP
    Red1313

Rofl exactly!

18. critter_fritter79

no nothing new from MM...I WISH! Thes are the 3 boys and the girl I bought 2 weeks ago...they passed through the sort facility north of me at 6 this monring...they should be ready to pick up within the next few hours!! Can't wait to see the results of the race!! ROFL!

19. OP
    OP
    Red1313

I suspect that FedEx is the one to bet on. Or else Canada Post just never updates their website. However I guess Canada Post is governement run and it's not even 9 am here yet :p

Can't wait to meet your new babies too :p

20. critter_fritter79

that is how the US postal service is sometimes too... I had a shipment come from the other side of the country and they never once updated the tracking info!! GRRRRR...Don;t they know we are very INPATIENTLY waiting for news of our new babies!!