I have a new plan for my 25gal tank!

Silverleaf209

Could I do . . .

5 Salt and Peppered Cories ( I have 3)
3 Platys ( I have 3)
5 Guppies ( I have 5 not sure if one will make it ( It is in the quarantine)
1 Galaxy Rasbora ( I have but not sure what to do with)
3 female Bettas ( I have 1 she is very gentle around the other fish unless they try to take her food)

I have a 40gal filter
How much of a percent should I do for a water change?

Ghelfaire

If you only have 1 betta I wouldn't add any more. You should also either rehome the rasbora or buy 3-4 more.
50% is always best but until you have a lot of baby fish (from the livebearers) you can get away with 25-30%

FinalFins

I strongly recommend keeping it at 1 betta max. Other than that it looks fine, but consider getting more CPDs.

Silverleaf209

If you only have 1 betta I wouldn't add any more. You should also either rehome the rasbora or buy 3-4 more.
50% is always best but until you have a lot of baby fish (from the livebearers) you can get away with 25-30%
Ok the guppies are all males and the platys are 2 females and one male but they do not breed or even try to!
I strongly recommend keeping it at 1 betta max. Other than that it looks fine, but consider getting more CPDs.
So you think it would be fine to get two more cories? I probably will rehome the CPD because I can not find them any where but my local pet store where they special ordered them for $9.00 a fish.

FinalFins

Ok the guppies are all males and the platys are 2 females and one male but they do not breed or even try to!

So you think it would be fine to get two more cories? I probably will rehome the CPD because I can not find them any where but my local pet store where they special ordered them for $9.00 a fish.
5 peppered cories should be fine in a 25. However they do like it on the cooler side which could conflict with betta preferred temperature of higher 70s.

Silverleaf209

5 peppered cories should be fine in a 25. However they do like it on the cooler side which could conflict with betta preferred temperature of higher 70s.
Ok thanks I will work out the temp!

Random Great Thread!

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Top Bottom