I have a cory question

ayelie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What do you all feed your Cories? I know they like blood worms and things like that but I think there is some food I need to put in every couple of days, but I'm not sure what brand I need to get.

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I feed mine NLS pellets and hikari microwafers, which are the staple foods for most of my fish.

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Mines get Algae Wafers, but to be honest never touch them. My danios and neons always steal them as they are leftovers. I guess my cories eat (I've had them a year in July), but they've never been interested in bottom-feeder food. They must munch on any flake leftovers from the main fish food!

Craig-D

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I feed mine Omega One Flakefood, sinking shrimp pellots, Algae Wafers and as you stated Frozen Bloodworms about once or twice a week for the bloodworms. They also eat Frozen Brine Shrimp.
This is basically what my cories get as well. I try to give them bloodworms, but they never sink, so my platies get all those long before a cory has any shot at them. If anyone has anything else in their tank that eats as fast as platies, I strongly suggest feeding your cories sinking foods after lights out or they may starve.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom