Hey, I was testing my water for ammonia, with the API Freshwater Masters kit. The vile had 5mL of water and 8 drops of the bottle #1 ammonia solution in it (bottle doesn't tell me the contents..) And it got knocked into the water. The fish arn't showing any signs of stress or anything, but it says in the book, not to put solution into the water, but it does not say what to do, if it happens.. Does anyone know what I should do next? will the filter clean it up? do I need to empty my tank, clean everything and start all over again? any help would be great!! thanks! Chris.