Well, 95% of it anyways at this point. I was SO tired of it. I adjusted my light type and my light duration but it didn't help. I would remove the plants I could and clean it off. It would be back within a few days. then I finally read this article here on Fishlore: https://www.fishlore.com/aquarium-algae-control.htm And thought, hmm, what the heck, I will get a phosphate test. My phosphates were high, I don't remember the exact number anymore but I have read you can start getting brown algae as low as .25 ot .50. I tested my tap water which was pretty high with them too so everytime I did a water change I was introducting more phosphates/silicates into my water. Diatoms cannot live without silicates. Going on this theory of removing phosphates and silicates I bought Seachems Phosguard which removes both phosphates and silicates and cleaned all my plants one more time. I started seeing the numbers drop within a few days and combined R/O into my water. My phosphate reading is now .05. My current R/O water has 0 though I have read you can't count on R/O for this because the silicates are small enough to get by the membrane after a short amount of time. Unfortunately you can't re-charge the phosguard but its worth it to me to keep buying it to have a beautiful tank again.