I got FIsh That Are MAting like Crazy Help

1. SamTheFishGuy

SamTheFishGuy Valued Member Member

soit been about 1 year since i have bought my Guppies, Crabs, Black Moor GoldFish , Mollies. So when when i got my guppies they were just babys. I took very good care of them and now they are big,Fully Grown. Now they are mating Rapidly and i cant afford another tank so i want to sell them FAST. My biggest Female just had here babys about 5 Mins ago. So far i have 35 Baby Guppy Fry.Anyone know where i could sell them? BTW i Live in Pittsburg California 94565 Area.

Thanks to anyone that helps. -SamTheFishGuy

2. Ted B

Ted B Valued Member Member

If this is all one tank, then the crabs and mollies should be able to annihilate the guppy fry pretty good.

3. OP
    OP
    SamTheFishGuy

:;laughing I dont mean That way Ted B

4. Platylover

Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

A LFS would probably take them or you could try selling them online. Welcome to the forum!

5. Plecomaker

Plecomaker Well Known Member Member

any fish store, just about, will take guppies.
    they're not hugely financially valuable, but they sell easily.

6. SnarkyXTS

SnarkyXTS Valued Member Member

Call around your area to local fish stores & ask if they buy guppy fry... My lfs buys all my 2-4 month old Molly fry for $1/each bcuz they say that livebearers survive better in local water. Only bad thing is I have to raise my fry until they're at least 3/4 inch big before they'll buy them from me, hence why I have 2 fry grow out tanks just for them. But I've made decent money so it all evens out

7. Plecomaker

Plecomaker Well Known Member Member

yep, lots of fish stores have a size policy. my plecs have to be 1.5 to 2 inches.
    No store wants to raise fish they cant sell yet, matter of economics.

8. OP
    OP
    SamTheFishGuy