I Got Eggs!

Brenden

Reactions
Okay, so I'm extremely happy.

In all my time keeping Ghost Shrimp I have never had one become pregnant. No clue why but they always avoided each other.

Anyways, I was checking on my females cause I just fed the tank and I look at one of my larger ones...and she is littered with eggs

I just felt like I had to share this because I'm so excited. That means they're healthy, they're breeding, and I can stop worrying so much...

pongoandfriends22

Reactions
Brenden said:
Okay, so I'm extremely happy.

In all my time keeping Ghost Shrimp I have never had one become pregnant. No clue why but they always avoided each other.

Anyways, I was checking on my females cause I just fed the tank and I look at one of my larger ones...and she is littered with eggs

I just felt like I had to share this because I'm so excited. That means they're healthy, they're breeding, and I can stop worrying so much...
Congrats!!! I'd still monitor the female but make sure that you are providing the baby shrimp with several hiding places so that they don't get eaten.

OP
Brenden

Brenden

Reactions
richie.p said:
Congratulations Remember if you want the young to survive you'll have to move her
Of course!

Thank you

New Threads