I got a great deal on a 75 gallon

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tank Equipment' started by anz, Jan 4, 2013.

1. anzValued MemberMember

I am so excited.:;banaman:;banaman I've been thinking about upgrading from my 55 gallon to a 75 for a few months now. A new 75 gallon at PetSmart is about $235.00. It's currently on sale for $199.00. I've been keeping an eye on Craigslist and other forums for a deal. Well I just got lucky. I just scored a 75 gallon with stand, 48 inch lights, air pump, heater and a filter...for...guess. I only paid $175.00! :;banaman It's practically new, The guy only had it for a few months. I am so excited. Can't wait to get it set up and get some new fish! Yea me:;banaman

2. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Congratulations! That was an excellent deal!

3. Orion5

Orion5Well Known MemberMember

Wow!! This is amazing!! Enjoy, and post pics when you get it set up. Would love to see it. Somehow makes it even more exciting because of the great deal!!! :)

4. JustKeepSwimming

JustKeepSwimmingWell Known MemberMember

Awesome deal! I just love good deals.

5. Matt B

Matt BWell Known MemberMember

Nice! New tanks are the best! Do you have an aquascape plan?

6. AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

Thats like €150 I am so happy for you but so sad for me hahaha :) I bought my 63g tank for €200 for just the tank!

7. OP
    OP
    a

anzValued MemberMember

My only plan at this time is to switch from mbuna to an all male peacock/hap tank. I'm in the process of researching different fish. I am trying not to make the same mistakes I made with my 55 (eg. Ohh the yellow one is pretty, oh I like the blue one..). Wish me luck!

8. cbowlincatfish

cbowlincatfishValued MemberMember

Thats great, wish I could come across a gravy deal like that

9. Matt B

Matt BWell Known MemberMember

The best we can do is learn from the mistakes! Good luck. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice