I got a black cory last night!!!

armadillo
HI guys. I found myself a nice little black aeneus last night. That brings my aeneus collection to peppered, albino and ... black! Kewl. Tried to take pix but I think I'll need to wait as all the pix are quite blurry (that little guy just won't sit still). It looks really cool when he's swimming with the albino one! ;D

bhcaaron
Can't wait for the pix!

Butterfly
That is so cool! They are really hard to find.
Carol

COBettaCouple
you certainly do seem to find a great selection of fish there. ;D

HI guys. I found myself a nice little black aeneus last night. That brings my aeneus collection to peppered, albino and ... black! Kewl. Tried to take pix but I think I'll need to wait as all the pix are quite blurry (that little guy just won't sit still). It looks really cool when he's swimming with the albino one! ;D

armadillo
Are they hard to find, really? I'd read about them on a UK website, but the fish store guy didn't seem to make a fuss of them. He's more of a sea water guy, though. I really like that shop.

Butterfly
Yes they are very hard to find! Good job (now go get some more )
Carol

COBettaCouple
fish

yes.. and please remember I have a birthday every week. :

Yes they are very hard to find! Good job (now go get some more )
Carol

armadillo
It's on the list, Dave. Right away, Dave.

COBettaCouple
yea, that's more like it! really, we should have some sort of trade agreement between our countries.. us fish meds for black corys.

It's on the list, Dave. Right away, Dave.

armadillo
And zebra otos.

bhcaaron
Everyone look out! Runaway thread!

Wolfgang8810
lol I found black corries at one of my lfs also. They were selling them for 10 bucks while albino corys were 99 cents lol

Jacko
Cool, I love these guys. But my lfs has them at 15$ a peice!

Now all you need is a Corydoras barbatus, just cause they are freaking awesome! LOL!

COBettaCouple
i've not found them, even here in Denver.. but next week is the big fish auction for the colorado aquarium society so who knows.. maybe we can bring home a few.

Now all you need is a Corydoras barbatus, just cause they are freaking awesome! LOL!

armadillo
Wow, checked the C. barbatus. 12cm!!! That's huuuge.

Jacko
Yeah they are, but at 90 bucks a peice I don't think I will try them until I set up my 9000 gallon amazon dream tank.

The only one I have heard of that gets larger is a black 12 inched one, very territorial too.

Tom
Cool. If you haven't named them yet, name one Ying and the other Yang(which ever color goes with the proper name).
Tom

COBettaCouple
armadillo
Yeah, whatever that is in inches. cm = centimeters. Basically 2/3 of my handspan thumb to pinkie. Not that you know how big my hand is, LOL.

Chief_waterchanger
lol only for the cory would 12cm be considered huge.

Butterfly

carol

Tom
Or you could just remember that 1" = 2.54cm(but 2.5cm is a lot easier).
Tom

COBettaCouple
lol.. so relatively huge, then?

armadillo
hI hI hi. Yeah, it's all relative!

lol only for the cory would 12cm be considered huge.

COBettaCouple

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
Algonquin
Replies
Views
PascalKrypt
  • Theillusivefish