29 Gallon Tank I got a 29 gallon tank for my b-day, molly is sick

fishplace

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
i think my molly is sick becuse she does not eat anymore she just lays there and when she does eat she just spits it out she does not move alot and at frist i started to think she was pernent becuse she had a well you know and she has been alone for months and she is just now acting like this she hides all the time and befor i could hand feed her now she won't even come to eat

so i just got a 29 gallon tank for my b day and i got a molly idk why i got her she just looked really cute and she was doing amazing in the tank by her self so i got a britenose pleco (idk how to spell that lol) for no reason he is doing good to, then my friend that keeps fish gave me some plants he said that in those plants there are snails I was happy but now i have a brunch of snails so that does not help AND THEN my molly was pernent and i could tell after a few weeks she was hiding all the time (well most of the time) and she stop eating before i could hand feed her my ammonia is good i do water changes and now she won't even come out from hiding and when she does she is laying there doing nothing and rarely moves

i need help any help will do i think she is dying whitch is really sad but idk why

Sunflower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
fishplace said:
i think my molly is sick becuse she does not eat anymore she just lays there and when she does eat she just spits it out she does not move alot and at frist i started to think she was pernent becuse she had a well you know and she has been alone for months and she is just now acting like this she hides all the time and befor i could hand feed her now she won't even come to eat
What are the water parameters? And what do you feed?

fishplace

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
i feed tropical flakes and try to offer some shrimp that is dead but she does not like to eat them also i only have a ammonia tast kit but i will be soon buying more test kits and the ammonia is around 4.0 and i have been doing water changes it is just that i have a ton of snails and a pleco also now a frog so the ammonia is not doing to good but i have been trying and when i frist got my fish evertime i would trun on the light she would run up for food now she just hides

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom