I found RJ(Royell Junior - Page 2

COBettaCouple

nmwierman1977 said:
Thanks guys. She still hasn't responded back to me. I'm really getting annoyed. I don't even know what to do with this poor fish. If she wants him back or if she just wants a pic of him.

I did email her back and demanded a new fish from her free of charge and shipping. Natalie
Did she have any sort of business name, etc? She outta be reported to the BBB, the website, etc.. if she doesn't provide you with a total refund or I like the idea of 2 fish - this hassle & joy of receiving a pet DOA would warrant it. Hope she responds soon or she's going to get all of us **** off with her.

inuyasha_lover_21

Natalie,

I think its total ****. You know the old saying "the customer is always right." Well it is right for this situation. YOu told her to put in a ice pack. a 60 cent ice pack and she never listened. I would love to say what's on my mind but I want to keep this as family oriented as I can. I know the feeling of loosing fish in the mail. I lost 10 ghost shrimp in the mail. I went off on him because they where not in any water. The box was swealtering hot. I feel your pain. *hugs*.

I am so sorry and hope the woman/man gives you another fish. Not just any fish one that looks like RJ. If I was the seller I would send 2 of them to make up for what happened. How stubborn can you be to not put in a ice pack?!?!?! >

COBettaCouple

inuyasha_lover_21 said:
Natalie,

I think its total ****. You know the old saying "the customer is always right." Well it is right for this situation. YOu told her to put in a ice pack. a 60 cent ice pack and she never listened. I would love to say what's on my mind but I want to keep this as family oriented as I can. I know the feeling of loosing fish in the mail. I lost 10 ghost shrimp in the mail. I went off on him because they where not in any water. The box was swealtering hot. I feel your pain. *hugs*.

I am so sorry and hope the woman/man gives you another fish. Not just any fish one that looks like RJ. If I was the seller I would send 2 of them to make up for what happened. How stubborn can you be to not put in a ice pack?!?!?! >
Someone shipped ghost shrimp without water?! My God, how dumb, cheap & uncaring are these people? I know I'd only want to order from someone who cared for the life they're shipping - otherwise I'd wonder what kind of care they give the life they're responsible for. We're fish newbies, but we try to give every fish the love & care they deserve, including our many platy fry we have from a "surprise I'm pregnant" Platy momma. I know not all the fry make it, but we always try whatever we can to nurse sickly ones to health and are saddened if we lose one.. I'd expect AT LEAST that much care from a breeder.

LZ Floyd

Sorry to hear it Natalie.  I really feel bad for the poor little guy.

Mike

inuyasha_lover_21

I don't want to say that you should never buy fish online. 98% of my orders are from ebay and aquabid. You should not let 1 bad seller ruin you online purchases. Some sellers really suck at packaging while the others are great. The seller I bought the clownfish said to me that he does not want to ship this week but the week after. Why? Because it will be warmer out to ship. The only fish I lost online where the shrimp. That seller is never on now. All my other packages get here fast and on time. I don't know why or how it got delayed but that seller needs to listen and listen good. I hope you get a look a like fish and not just any fish thrown into a bag.

0morrokh

I am so sorry about this Natalie. You have a right to be upset. Some people are just idiots. You should probably take a picture of the dead fish in case she asks for proof of the DOA.

lisa987

How horrible :-[ I've been following this post all along hoping that RJ would make it to you and now I just feel so sad for you and angry at the seller. What a complete lack of regard for the fish she sells and the customers who are trusting her to get their bettas to them. I feel especially bad for you because you already had him named and he was in memory of Royell... You deserved so much better than this and so did RJ. I hope that she has another betta or two that looks like RJ for you. It's ironic because I took a look at her reviews and they are all good, but then again there are not many of them. If these sellers don't have it in them to understand that these bettas mean more than a couple of dollars, they shouldn't be in the business at all.

nmwierman1977

She emailed back. I checked it first thing this morning. This is what she said.

HI SORRY HE ARRIVED DOA MUST OF BEEN LEFT IN THE HEAT FOR THE WATER TO BE SO WARM I NEED A DIGITAL PICTURE OF THE DOA AND I WILL SEND YOU A REFUND THANKS MICHELLE

This was my response.

He wasn't left outside in the heat. My boss took him as soon as he came. He was probably dead for at least 24 hours because his coloring was faded quite a bit. I did warn you about the temps here and that's why I requested to have an ice pack put in the box with him. I sent you another email requesting for another fish sent to me for free which would really be the right thing to do., but that's OK. I guess you just won't get a good report on your feedback. Natalie

Then is her response for that.

NATALIE CAN YOU SEND ME A PICTURE OF THE DEAD FISH AND I WILL SEND YOU A FULL REFUND I CAN SEND YOU ANOTHER BETTA BUT I WILL HAVE TO SHIP PRIORITY MAIL AGAIN YOU ASK THAT I SEND YOU A FREE FISH AND SEND UPS OR FED EX OVER NIGHT THAT SHIPPING WILL COST ABOUT 60.00 YOU ONLY PAID 19.99 I CAN NOT DO THAT ANY WAY CHECK AROUND NOBODY GUARANTEES PRIORITY MAIL IF YOU CAN NOT SEND A PICTURE I WILL STILL SEND YOU A REFUND LET ME KNOW BUT IF I SEND A REFUND I DO NOT WANT A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK NEUTRAL WOULD BE OK BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAPPY LET ME KNOW IF YOU AGREE ON ANY OF THIS MICHELLE

This is what my response was to that email. She really **** me off and I just told her I wanted my money back because she obviously doesn't care about these fish or the buyers. She just cares about making a quick buck which **** me off even more.

Michelle, I did offer you to pay the difference in the beginning and you never let me know whether that was exceptable. All you said was that you would send it priority mail after I told you that I would send you the difference for the faster shipping. I just think that if you are going to make a business out of this you should send them out UPS overnight or something . You wouldn't be paying the shipping anyway the buyer would be and if they really want the fish then they will pay for the shipping. You can't send a living thing out like w/o wrapping it in a cooler pack and expect it to live all the time. You will lose your business if you continue to do it that way. Just give me my money back. Natalie

I don't care what she says about the feedback. If she can't do what I want then she's getting a negative. She doesn't deserve a neutral. I did send her 2 pics of him in the bag.Thank you all for your support. On theupside I did buy 2 new Oto cats from petsmart. I named them Fred and Barney. Natalie

inuyasha_lover_21

She deserves a negative. How can she do business! that's total bull! > > >

COBettaCouple

She doesn't deserve a negative - more like about 10 of them.. Sounds like a real scummy person to deal with. I can tell she feels such compassion for the poor little guy that her ineptitude sentenced to a cruel death. That, then excuses right off to blame anyone but her and trying to hold your refund hostage for feedback - maybe that's how come she doesn't have 100% negative. I love the "nobody guarantees priority mail" part.. LOL.. as if you asked for priority mail in the first place.

We're considering mating our little Angel to a white HM or DDR CT perhaps when we feel we have learned enough to do it right and if we got one of these desirable types as a result, I know any Bettas we sold (even though we'd want to keep them all I bet) & shipped would not only be shipped right, but we'd probably be worriedly tracking the package every hour and calling the buyers to be sure they received him/her safely so I just continue to find her attitude disgusting and feel worse for the fish in her "care" than I do the ones at Petco. I hope you get what you deserve from her or at the least a full refund so you can put her in the past and warn others to "beware the fish killer".

btw - Fred & Barney - I LOVE it!

inuyasha_lover_21

I agree with you on that. I have my fish for sale but I won't ship in this weather.When I do ship it will be either USPS express or FedEx/ups overnight.

nmwierman1977

Well I'm making sure that I get my full refund back before I leave her any feedback. I know for a fact that she won't give it back to me if I do it now. I'm looking around on Aquabid and I found another one similar to Royell. The only real difference is the head is also lavendar instewad of yellow like Royell's was. The only thing about that is I think he comes from bangkok and I know that shipping through the transhiiper is probably going to be at least 26.00, plus the 5.00 for air cargo. Which I guess isn't too bad. The betta is 15.00. I know that those breeders in Hongkong and bangkok take real good care of their Bettas and take very good care of the shipping especially if it's coming to the US. Here's a pic of him

The first is a little bit closer to what he looked like,but there is less time. So I probably willlean more toward the second one so I can find out about the transhipping.
Natalie

cherryrose

They are both beautiful!!! I hope you can get one of them.

CherryRose

COBettaCouple

cherryrose said:
They are both beautiful!!! I hope you can get one of them.

CherryRose
I'll definitely 2nd that emotion! What beautys! I must close those links now or I'll be in trouble..

inuyasha_lover_21

They are pretty. hong Kong and bangkok take great care of there Betta's. I hope this transaction will be 100% better.

nmwierman1977

Thanks. I hope it goes better too. Michelle sent me my money back. Shipping money and all. This is what I said. Apparently she didn't believe me about the weather being hot here last week. Why would I lie about that? What a moron!!

This is what she said: NATALIE I SENT YOU YOUR REFUND 19.99. SORRY THAT THE SHIPPING DID NOT WORK OUT THE WAY WE WANT IT. I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO YOU AND ADDED THE COLD PACK. THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO WEIRD LATELY. I HAVE BEEN SHIPPING WITH 72 HOUR HEAT PACKS AND I JUST DID NOT THINK IT WAS THAT HOT BY YOU. AGAIN SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLE I CAUSED YOU. DON'T LET THIS MAKE YOU NOT ORDER BETTAS IN THE MAIL. IT IS DONE SUCESSFULLY EVERYDAY. THANK YOU, MICHELLE

I might give her a neutral only because she gave me all the money back and not just the price for the Betta which is what she originally was going to do if it arrived dead, but I think she realizes that it was all of her fault that this happened. It still won't be nice though. Natale

inuyasha_lover_21

At least she admitted she was wrong. It was technically her fault for not listening. It's good that you got your money back

chickadee

Natalie have you though of trying eBay and MiamI Aquariums. They just got new fish in and they have beaufiul fish and they are greay to work with and the will usually hafe something you want. I buy ALL my fish there and the shillping is not that far out of line. I think you would be very happy. Aand you can get a cool pack or warn pack if you want one.

I knw my spelling is rotten but I am still a little groggy so please forgive me.

Rose

nmwierman1977

Yeah I was considering maybe going to miamiaquariums. I know you usually get's from them, so I know that they are a pretty reputable company to deal with. I've been looking around on ebay too, but I haven't found any that even have Royell's coloring and I loved his colors. Maybe Miamiaquariums has a lavendar/red one. I'll have to email them. Thanks Rose and welcome back. We all missed you. I'm so glad everything went well at the hospital.Natalie

COBettaCouple

I'll bookmark MiamI Aquariums myself.. maybe being in North Florida, the shipping time would be real short. They don't have any white HM males in now, but I really am in love with the platinum white HMs at Aquabid.com - I just will need to sign up there so I can ask the thailand seller how they ship the betta, how long it takes and how he makes it that long in good health. I hope you find the perfect RJ there and I bet you'll have a much better experience with them. Are you feeling that tingle that means a new Betta's not too far away?

Great to see you up & posting Rose, I know everyone's been praying you recover fast & feel good.

nmwierman1977

Yes, I am. I'm just glad this whole thing with Michelle is over. Now I can start fresh and not have to worry about what she's going to do next. : Natalie

COBettaCouple

nmwierman1977 said:
Yes, I am. I'm just glad this whole thing with Michelle is over. Now I can start fresh and not have to worry about what she's going to do next. : Natalie
I bet! Maybe her new name should be Ms. Dropsy since she's about as fun and kills little Bettas. Please keep us updated on your quest for RJ.. maybe even in a new thread away from Ms. Dropsy.. hmm.. i'm turning into a stinker -- -- the Bettas have me now, i'm becoming one of them.. ;D

nmwierman1977

LOL LOL ROFL LOL. ;D Natalie

inuyasha_lover_21

I am glad this is all behind you.

COBettaCouple

Aargh! I'm going to dream of that white HM Betta tonight! :'( LOL.. funny thing is we're going to Denver, where one of the transhippers is. So, did you find any Bettas on eBay for yourself? Could the real RJ be on his way soon?

nmwierman1977

I emailed Miamiaquariums with a desription of what I'm looking for and also sent 3 pics of all the ones I've posted here on the thread.So hopefully I will be getting a response from them and they will have one for me. I like that one on aquabid, but I haven't gotten any response back for the transhipper info. Natalie

inuyasha_lover_21

I hope everything works out as planned. I miss having a male betta. I have bad luck keeping them alive for over a month. Females last longer for me

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom