I found Nemo!

1. HitchHiker Member Member

Well I went to all the LFS today in search of my Yoyo Loach. Unfortunately I was unable to procure any, however I was able to find what appears to be a cousin of theirs the Botia Angelicus. Well I got 4 of them and the center piece for my tank and returned home to introduce them to my tank. One hour later and they were swimming around quite happily and actively. Then this horrible sound from the filter. Yup he swam up the intake. With the help of my wife we rescued him and send him swimming again in the tank. Redid the intake so that he couldn't make a return trip. So now my only hope is that the next school of fish isn't as adventurous.

So here he is Nemo:

355.jpg

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Congrats on the new additions HitchHiker. Beautiful! I'm glad you solved the intake tube issues.
    Ken

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Congratulations! He's so cute! Love his name! That's too precious.

4. platyfish Member Member

I have never seen a fish like that, Nice!! That must be one adventurous fish.

5. HitchHiker Member Member

I found him last night trying to once again go on an adventure however, this time he found the way blocked.

Here are a couple of better photos of Nemo, and one video. They have been a great group of fish that are very active, and fun to watch.

369.jpg
    370.jpg
    Nemo and Friend