I Finally Moved.

steveredlakefallsmn

hello,I have finally made it to my new home.moved all my fish and they have done great!only thing is I have them all in my 55 gal,witch includes 2 parrots 1 convict 1 large commen pleco 1 bristle pleco 1 orange platy 5 harlaquin rose boras 5 tiger barbs,they all seem to be doing great togather,but I know I need to move them to my other tanks that I do not have set up yet,but will soon..I need to set up my 2 29 gal and my 45gal,but I have to sift through all the other stuff first,and get things in place.I also have internet set up here in the new house so I don't have to use the schools comps,that is great.the only thing is I might be on this comp more than my wife would like.lol.I will set up pics as I can,now that I have better acsess to this comp thing.linda I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you about buying those fish babys you have or had.maybe in time we can work on a deal?its is really cold up here in N.W.minn (-5below zero)and will get colder).hope to here from all who now who I is,I haven't been to good at keping in contact with everyone,sorry.please say hello if you have read this,would like to here from you all again,I will need some great info from you all again,better go for know,latter buy.

addicted_ind

ow HELLO GOODLUCK WITH YOUR SETUP

steveredlakefallsmn

THANK YOU!I haven't heard from you before?

Aquarist

Hello Steve,

I'm glad to hear that you are getting settled into your new home!

I'll be looking forward to your updates.

Burrr....bundle up and get warm!

Ken

Jaysee

Do you need to change your user name?

Shine

Glad the move went well for you and the fish

I just helped a friend with a move last week... she had only 2 tanks and I was stressed about it. I was paranoid that the angels would die of cold before the tank was re-set (-20*C or so on the move day) Hate to see how I'd be if they were my fish....

addicted_ind

dear steve

THANK YOU!I haven't heard from you before?

I m new here on FL

LyndaB

Glad to hear things are falling into place. Don't worry about my babies. When you have kribs, you always have some fry available.

sirdarksol

Hey congratulations on the move. I hope you didn't move into the flood plains in NW MN. It's hard enough to get everything important moved in the face of a flood, but it would be impossible to move your fish.

steveredlakefallsmn

Hello Steve,

I'm glad to hear that you are getting settled into your new home!

I'll be looking forward to your updates.

Burrr....bundle up and get warm!

Ken
thanks ken I will be bundling up up here it gets pretty cold,like 20 to 30 below 0.

Do you need to change your user name?
do you think I should?
Glad the move went well for you and the fish

I just helped a friend with a move last week... she had only 2 tanks and I was stressed about it. I was paranoid that the angels would die of cold before the tank was re-set (-20*C or so on the move day) Hate to see how I'd be if they were my fish....
isnt moving just a joy?I am so stressed right know.

Glad to hear things are falling into place. Don't worry about my babies. When you have kribs, you always have some fry available.
that is what I am hoping for, some kribs.

Hey congratulations on the move. I hope you didn't move into the flood plains in NW MN. It's hard enough to get everything important moved in the face of a flood, but it would be impossible to move your fish.
my grand parents and dad both lost there houses in the flood of 97,I am fortunate to be on higher ground,but I supose there is always that chance it could flood but very doubtful.we are only a quarter mile from the river.but the banks are at least 30 feet high.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR RESPONDING.

psalm18.2

Congrats! All your fish made it! I'm not looking forward to all that cold, I know it's heading our way.

steveredlakefallsmn

buy the time it gets to you it might just warm up a bit.I used to live in conn,for a short time on the 90s,seemed the cold never did last all that long there, at least not like here, were it is all winter.at least 9 months a year.lol.

psalm18.2

Yikes! Sounds too cold, too long for me.

steveredlakefallsmn

no really it isn't all that bad once you get used to it.but I am still waiting to get used to it.lol.:;rudolph

harpua2002

Welcome back Steve! I was wondering where you had been.

I would NEVER get used to that cold!!!

GemstonePony

welcome to MN! Where, according to some Californians, we live in igloos, have no electricity, and plants can't grow because the winter's too long, LOL! Really, its not that bad if you have a warm(ski) coat, scarf, ear-warmers and a hat, well insulated boots and wool socks, and two pairs of winter gloves.
For the record(non-minnisotans), we do have electricity, and don't live in igloos... Oh, and plants do, in fact, grow here!
I'm glad to hear that every thing is settling in for you! I gather you are moving to a new school. I'll be starting college classes in January so we can suffer together.

sirdarksol

I am fortunate to be on higher ground,but I supose there is always that chance it could flood but very doubtful.we are only a quarter mile from the river.but the banks are at least 30 feet high.

Cool.

steveredlakefallsmn

Do you still live in Red Lake Falls, MN?

;Doh yes I still live in red lake falls.the move was only about 3.5 miles out in the country.lots of room,and piece and quiet,gota love the country.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Annie's bettas
Replies
Views
TikiBird
Replies
Views
Suzanne2
  • Question
Replies