I Don't Know What to put in this 32 Gallon??

Bigfishdude332

Hey guys,

I seem to be stressing way too much about what to stock this 32 gallon tank (Fluval Flex 32.5G). I just can seem to choose cause theres so many options for that tank size. I have decorateed the tank with black gravel and a few caves and ornaments and fake plants (the tank has a relativley dark appearance so bright coloured fish would be prefereable). My favourite fish are angels, gouramis, ram cichlids and rainbow sharks. From my research i have read that there are some compatibility issues with these three fish (except for maybe the ram cichlid). I dont really have much favourite schooling fish other than maybe danios cause they are hardy. I do like khuli loaches as bottom feeders and they are relativley cheap but yeah i still cannot decide what to put in this tank. I want the fish to be cheapp and hardy and relativley peacefull for this community. Or the other option is i can go with one single large fish that i could interact with and teach tricks ect. but yeah i really am struggling to decide what to so please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Rye3434

I would go with maybe one angel, either one or three bolivians, ideally a male and two females but they are difficult to sex, and then some schooler, I have a group of gold white clouds right now and really like them. Other suggestions for schoolers maybe black neons, normal neons, harlequin rasboras

This is just what i would do

Ouse

This is the fourth thread in which you’ve asked this, so I’ll mostly repeat what’s been said already.

Omit the angelfish and rainbow shark completely. This can only be a good idea.

Go for Bolivian rams instead of German blue rams, because the latter needs higher temperatures to what most tropical fish can bare. Meanwhile Bolivian rams are more tolerable. Rams are bottom dwelling fish, as are most cichlids.

For the best results, choose either the Bolivians or the kuhlis, not both. If you have both, they may get into squabbles. If the scape is pretty bare bones, you’ll be better off using kuhli loaches instead. Omit both completely if the gravel is too chunky or coarse for them to use.

Gouramies like to have floating plants for cover, provided they’re pretty strict top swimmers. Brazilian pennywort, water lettuce, duckweed, red root floaters and whatnot are all options for floaters that should be fulfilling and very little trouble.

To conclude, I recommend you try this stocking out:
- x10 Zebra danio (middle swimmers).
- x3 Honey gourami (top swimmers).
- x3 Bolivian ram or x8 kuhli loach (bottom swimmers).
These choices are based on what you said you’ve been wanting. ;)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
fishydaddy
Replies
Views
corbin
Replies
Views
lmfranks
Replies
Views