It finally fully cycled I think after I tested the waters today. It took almost 7 weeks! Ammonia is yellow, but not as yellow as the scale, so there might be a hint of ammonia. Nitrites are 0 and nitrates are I think 20ppm. I never had a nitrite spike, the highest it went was .5ppm. I used seachem prime and did water changes 20-25% at least every other day, sometimes two days in a row especially in the beginning. The only live plants I have are 5 gigantic moss balls. I did a fish-in cycle and picked a betta because I really liked him. About 3 weeks later I added 3 cory habrosus. I just thought my betta was being really crazy after I saw him with a shredded tail. After I added the cories, his tail has grown back a little bit, and never saw the shredding again. He also stopped chasing his reflection non stop too. Overall, I am really happy with my new found hobby, and I hope to have long life time of fish friends. Thank you so much for everyone that answered my questions and helped me through this process.