I cut all my hair off! LOL

1. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I'd been tossing around the idea for a while, and I finally decided to go for it! I sent a 13 inch ponytail to Locks of Love when it was all said and done. It feels a lot better, and it sure is easier to wash and style, LOL. And I feel really good about helping a child get a wig. :)

Here are before and after pics!

Attached Files:

2. Shadowbeam Member Member

Hehe congrats on going for it! It's a huge decision, i used ot have long hair now mines alot shorter, looks fantastic!

3. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Looks great! I remember my sister grew her hair out for like 3 years and finally she decided to "trim it" well the lady got carried away and now my sister's hair is the way it was 3 years ago... LOL

4. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Your hair looks great, Harpua, no matter before and after :D

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Harpua. Your hair looks very nice. Awesome for you to donate your hair to locks of love!
    Ken

6. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

The cut looks fantastic. I have a girlfriend whose got similar hair to yours, she lets it grow long then donates the WHOLE head of hair...

7. 10gallonmadness Well Known Member Member

Our school had a locks of love thing about a week ago. We had about 5 or 6 people do it. I can't do it cause I'm a guy but it's a great cause.

8. Shadowbeam Member Member

Oooo Iv'e not heard of locks for love? Is it a USA thing? Sounds pretty interesting

9. gremlin Well Known Member Member

It is pretty much the US and Canada from what I understand. Here is a link to there organization. I'm sure if someone wanted to send them hair in the mail, there is probably a way to do so.

http://www.locksoflove.org/

10. Tavel Well Known Member Member

It looks so cute, I prefer a girl with short hair ;-D

11. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I really like your hair cut, and such a noble cause. My daughter has given to locks of love a couple of times.

12. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks everyone! :)

It's nice to have it gone. I couldn't believe how much it weighed when she cut it, my head felt so much lighter! LOL

13. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

I did the same thing a couple summers ago! It's scary to go short, but you know it's for a good cause, so that helps the nerves. Also, I think you fantastic with short hair! That was definitely a win-win decision. :;hf